So is this trending or something? "Spike Chunshoft reveals streaming guidelines for Danganronpa V3"

Do you care about spoilers?

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So if anyone remembers when persona 5 was released and Atlus also had a similar situation, this is now another game with the same kind of situation. Developer now try to enforce streaming guidelines to avoid spoilers for other people. While is almost impossible to avoid spoilers from the internet unless you intentionally go out of your way to do so, is on each and their own responsibility to do so.

Personally i don't care for spoilers. If anything, seeing stuff helps me decide if i want to play the game or not. Some people are not comfortable with it cause well, first impressions are their thing. You seen all of the story, so why should i bother buying the game if i got to see it for free already? Well whichever person you are, your opinions are respected, and also would like to hear them. :)

As i already said, avoiding spoilers is difficult over the internet and one must really put effort into avoiding them if they wish. But you know, there people out there who probably do spoilers to provoke people. Some people could just be cruel and don't care as long as they ruin your day about it. They are the same people who put way too much time into trying to predict stuff that hasn't been announced yet like some kind of prophet or wise man or psychic and when they are correct, they want to say "I TOLD YOU SO." Look I know that last part is mostly just personal opinion of being fun for them. Yes i understand that, but if you are right, you don't have to be gross and rub it in their face about it. My point is, each person has their own way of doing things and others like to come along and ruin it. Call it innocent fun or pranking or whatever but please respect others way of life.

If you would like to see a review of this game, @SonyUSA has reviewed the game here. https://gbatemp.net/review/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony.651/

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I couldn't post any screenshots past a certain point without revealing HUGE spoilers, so I can see why they imposed this. I've seen streaming guidelines before on other titles, too, prior to launch :P

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I couldn't post any screenshots past a certain point without revealing HUGE spoilers, so I can see why they imposed this. I've seen streaming guidelines before on other titles, too, prior to launch :P
So is not new, is trending for awhile, though I didn't notice this becoming a deal until persona 5 was announced. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Nvm i'm not sleeping right now