Gaming So I'm just gonna come out and say it!

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Last night I registered my 3DS. I'm an ambassador! I bet Nintendo tracked the serial numbers of the 3DS's sold for 250. I gotta get my NES games tonight. Can't wait now for the 10 free GBA games. I hope the original Fire Emblem on GBA is one of them :D
what? when we said register, it meant visiting the E-shop before Auguts 12th, if you mean on CN then you're still not an ambassador
Club nintendo doesn't have anything to do with the ambassador program eligibility, and you check it here:http://www.nintendo....r-ht-amb-lookup
That's a pretty big signature you have there...

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I checked it, I'm an ambassador, don't remember when I synced my club Nintendo account to the e-shop though :unsure:
Good to know, but really, club nintendo has nothing to do with your eligibilty.
Also when you first open up the e-shop it asks if you wanna sync the accounts, you probably did it then

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you go to IGN dot com, they list Mario Kart Super Circuit ,and a few others games listed as part of the ambassadors program, for a release date of Dec 31st 2011. I assume they heard something we did not, but I can't imagine why big N would wait until after Mario Kart 7 (Dec 4th?) to release super circuit as it seems it would only boost sales, maybe they feel otherwise...

anyway I'm pissed to have to wait until last minute but then again who the hell am I???

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I checked it, I'm an ambassador, don't remember when I synced my club Nintendo account to the e-shop though :unsure:
Good to know, but really, club nintendo has nothing to do with your eligibilty.
Also when you first open up the e-shop it asks if you wanna sync the accounts, you probably did it then

Yeah probably. I prolly set all this crap up right after the hugh update over the summer. Oh well, I don't remember wtf I did, but it doesn't matter since I'll get all of the free games legitimately :yay:

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Just gonna go out and say it.

Sony: "Oh, sorry you got all your credit card information stolen. Oh, and your ID. So here's 2 free (shit) games to make up for it."
Nintendo: "Oh, we're SO sorry that we had to drop the price so early. To our loyal customers, we would like to extend this offer of 20 games."

inb4 flame
Microsoft: "Oh, your beloved console died quickly due to a design fault? Whatever, brah"

Free fixes. N2M it's not as common... No compromised data and the ability to keep its beginning price. Hmmmm.......

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH MY GOD HALF MY FREE GAMES AREN'T COMING FAST ENOUGH WAAAHHHHH.

Seriously, they're free. It's not like you bought the console expecting them, unless you bought it for $180 before the official price drop. In which case you shouldn't be crying anyway because you got a win-win situation (cheaper price + premium benefits).

Everyone whines too much about free shit. I mean you already got 10 NES titles and Four Swords for free.

Reactions: 4 people

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
When I read the thread title, I expected op to say they're gay.

Reactions: 1 person

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Seriously, they're free. It's not like you bought the console expecting them, unless you bought it for $180 before the official price drop. In which case you shouldn't be crying anyway because you got a win-win situation (cheaper price + premium benefits).

Everyone whines too much about free shit. I mean you already got 10 NES titles and Four Swords for free.
Couldn't have said it better. Or let me try something with my wife:
So I'm gonna come out and say it! Where is my breakfast! *runs for his life*

Reactions: 1 person

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually I paid full price for the console and the deciding factor (besides the 3DS games) was also the 20 free ones. :mellow:

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

One more thing most of us got also ExciteBike for nothing. I agree with Guild, I say give Nintendo their time, so they can develop a good emulator! :D

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Would it not be cool if Nintendo gave us 1 or 2 of our GBA games per week till the end of the year?

Yes, that would be cool but it ain't going to happen. Nintendo is NOT that generous lol.
I think Nintendo is pretty generous already... I mean, you get lots of free stuff with Nintendo and thats something I can't say for Microsoft and Sony... At club nintendo you can change coins/stars (coins for us and stars for europe), for real items, and that virtual currency is earned with every game for a Nintendo console you buy, you can get really neat stuff from there and they're free, no matter what you say, you don't pay for the ports and you didn't pay extra for the game for that, so yeah, it's free... Also, Nintendo has offered several games for free already, you got Excite Bike for free for a while, Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition (which is a really good game in my opinion), those that bought Ocarina of Time for the 3DS and registered their game before a date, got the free OST (I'm one of those and the cd/cover is pretty awesome) which not only is good for collection, but those that want to sell it can get some cash for it. And this is without including the 10 games for NES and the 10 for GBA that are some kind of refund for those that supposedly paid the full price... Since I got my 3DS (launch day purchase), I've had more free stuff from Nintendo than I had from either Sony or Nintendo...
Anyway, back on topic... They'll release all the games at the same time like they did with the NES ones most likely... I just wonder what updates the NES games will have once they're released to everyone. O.o

alexbulluk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
I'm ok with waiting to be honest. What with Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land (and then games on other consoles, too) there is plenty to play over the next few months.

Plus, I wasn't actually an ambassador, I just photoshopped my receipt, so I shouldn't even have the games anyway... so I really can't complain, lol.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm ok with waiting to be honest. What with Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land (and then games on other consoles, too) there is plenty to play over the next few months.

Plus, I wasn't actually an ambassador, I just photoshopped my receipt, so I shouldn't even have the games anyway... so I really can't complain, lol.

YOU DID WHAT!? OMFG How dare you? :P

nah I don't mind as long as I get my games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.