War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Downloaded it and all, but I really must be using it wrong, cause I dont see what's so great about it. It's just basically a search engine for your computer? That's how it works for me. There's a search bar, I type something in, it searches it for me... and that's basically it. Is there any other purpose to it?

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
War! I haven't seen you in a while.
Hmm... I don't have much to say about Launchy except that's what it does for me. Perhaps Urza or another Launchy user knows how to "work it" properly.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hiya Twi ^ ^. Im not saying its bad or anything, cause it is kinda useful. However, I thought it was supposed to be able to create "shortcuts" for my programs that would use the keyboard to launch them... >__>

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it initialized correctly, it should have indexed all the links in your Start Menu, and any links in other designated folders.

Launchy is also very useful for running batch scripts. Basically any actions the CMD is capable of can be performed through the launcher.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Say you have a World of Warcraft icon on your desktop, all you would need to do would be alt+space Wo and then it should be on WoW, (unless you have something else on your desktop / start menu / whatever folder you designate in the options) leaving you only needing to push enter. IF you want keyboard shortcuts that directly open something, you can just right click a shortcut of the thing you want to open, click properties, click the box following shortcut key and push a key to make ctrl alt + that key open it. I'm sure Urza will propose a better and/or the option he uses in a few minutes though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr