Hacking So I tried to buy a R4i Gold from nds-card.com but unsure.

WillTheLion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried to buy a R4i Gold from nds-card.com but unsure if I actually 'bought' it. Please allow me to explain and hopefully someone can give me insight on what's going on.

I was looking to buy a flash cart that would work in my 3ds, largely because I don't want to carry my collection of Ds games everywhere, and I decided to buy one from mds-card.com because it's the sponsored site and it should be legit enough to get a good card and to not put my credit info at risk,

I filled out and order and it took me to the checkout page that has SSL protection meaning that my online purchase should be safe. I filled it all out using my debit card with my address and clicked the button to confirm the payment.

Upon clicking that my browser showed a message saying something like "Though the page has SSL secure, the data will be transmitted over an unsecured page and could be viewable by others. Are you sure you would like to continue?

Being nervous enough about buying somewhere that wasn't Amazon or EBay without PayPal I panicked and clicked cancel.

I didn't bother resending it, but I left the page with my card info open without it moving on to the next page. But then a few minutes later I got an email from [email protected] saying "nds-card has received your payment". But I noticed no charge in my card's history. I was a bit unsettled but I figured I'd wait to see what happens.

Tonight I got an email from the same address saying, "Your order has been shipped" but I still don't see any charge yet.

I see no indication that anything would be canceled or delayed. Not really sure what to do.

Did they actually get my payment? Or is it possible they're sending me something they haven't actually charged me for? Will the charge show up later should my card info be safe?

I'd really like to get my flash cart so I can stop carrying tons of games I already own around, and is like to make sure I actually pay these guys for something if they send me something. But if I try to place another order I'm afraid I'll get two instead?

Is all this mess normal? What's an honest guy to do?

MindBuddah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered a card a month ago and had no issues! Was surprised it arrived earlier than I expected. If I remember correctly they took the money under a different name. Was very happy with the service and went with them as they have links to this site!

BestR4i3DS.com

Trophies
Website
www.New3DSCard.com
XP
Country
United States
Please don't make another order before know your currently order status.

To check your order status, just login your accont,
or send message to them about your problem,
i think someone will let know your order status clearly

WillTheLion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a card a month ago and had no issues! Was surprised it arrived earlier than I expected. If I remember correctly they took the money under a different name. Was very happy with the service and went with them as they have links to this site!
Do you remember what name it was under? It's been 3 days now and I don't see any charge that matches my purchase.

I got an order number and again was told that my order was shipped. But since I chose the cheapest package, it doesn't have a tracking number.

I guess I'll just wait to see if it shows up. It probably takes like 2 weeks to get here right?

WillTheLion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that's considerably fast from China.

I emailed them saying I didn't see a charge on my card as well. I will let you guys know what their response is.

WillTheLion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay 3 days after I purchased it a have a charge on my card from www.handtwince.com that is the price of my purchase I believe. Along with a "Visa International Assessment fee" for 14¢. Both of which include a date stating they were done on the June 7th, the day I bought my r4i card. It all seems to check out,but I sure do hate them using a fake name and such. I would rather just buy from a normal online store if it were possible.

But it all seems fine. Can anyone else confirm that website name on their card?

Reactions: MindBuddah

WillTheLion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my card yesterday and I downloaded the latest Wood firmware. It works perfectly on the many games I've tested, except for 2. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 works fine, but when I choose new game the game goes to a blank black screen. Meanwhile Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded doesn't work at al, I just get a white screen upon start up.

I've tried patched to roms and even the game enabler cheat, nothing gets me past that white screen on KH Coded.

I probably should make a new thread for those two. I'd like to fix them though, where should I post for support in getting those games to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU