Hacking so i just installed luma3ds what should i do now

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You shouldn't install a CFW if you have no clear goal in mind.
But now you can do emulation, homebrew, VC injects, piracy and many other things.

I recommend setting up freeShop, it's in GBAtemp, just search.

Reactions: ManuelKoegler

mohdsaher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have freeshop installed for downloading digital version of retail games so I don't lose them. (literally I have lost pokemon y super Mario bros 2 and pkmn black)

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I'm not promoting piracy.
If that was wrong then the freeShop wouldn't be here. Think about stuff before you say them, you're clearly new here. ( Besides the fact you have thousands of posts. That was irony ).

Personally on the matter of the above, I'm fairly neutral. You see, the thing with freeShop is that the app it's self doesn't convey piracy, the user themselves collects the data for it to be used ;) I may be new here, ironic it may be, but being off topic isn't the best.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Personally on the matter of the above, I'm fairly neutral. You see, the thing with freeShop is that the app it's self doesn't convey piracy, the user themselves collects the data for it to be used ;) I may be new here, ironic it may be, but being off topic isn't the best.
essentially its just made to use encTitlekeys.bin from the decrypt9 dump to be an eshop alternative its mostly the title key side of things that enables it

Reactions: proflayton123

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Wait, GBAtemp used to be a ROM site? What happened to the glory days!? *sarcasm*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OG creator hosted GBA roms which came out quickly, having to quickly make new domains bc of it, the site it's self was temporary each time!

Reactions: ManuelKoegler

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1