• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I finished all of them and I found out I get this Tunic of The Wild. To be honest it wasn't worth it to me because the tunic looks terrible, the defense points is extremely low and upgrading it can be a total pain in the butt but it's still cool to have bragging rights. Who is actually looking to complete all the shrines?

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the tunic. It looks just like the illustrations of Link from back before the 3D era.
zelda_gba_conceptart_jqf1N.jpg

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
Nope, everything else is just 28% tops.
Btw, don't know if you guys noticed, but in "Shrine quests" you STILL have missing quests even with all 120 shrines completed.
I got all shrine quests I looked at a list to make sure because u can do shrines without the quests. Also did all 77 side quests. Guess I'll start collecting seeds but no rush cause I have mass effect to play.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got all shrine quests I looked at a list to make sure because u can do shrines without the quests. Also did all 77 side quests. Guess I'll start collecting seeds but no rush cause I have mass effect to play.
Oh then I went ahead of the quests.
I know i missed one, the Spicy Food quest at the Plateau, I got the Paraglider without knowing about it. Is there still a way to get it?

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is it in the child timeline dough? Ritos exist
If you've seen the first memory it says that the hero has went through the glowing embers of twilight (twilight princess) and for the rito it stated in hyrule historian that zoras evolve to Tito eventually. Of course there are still zorad but logically speaking their next in line to evolve

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How is it in the child timeline dough? Ritos exist
Check the memory you get right in front of Hyrule Castle.
The memory is that of Zelda making Link the official knight for the Master Sword, and Zelda mentions this specifically:
"“Whether skyward bound, adrift in time, or steeped in the glowing embers of twilight…"

Too specific.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you've seen the first memory it says that the hero has went through the glowing embers of twilight (twilight princess) and for the rito it stated in hyrule historian that zoras evolve to Tito eventually. Of course there are still zorad but logically speaking their next in line to evolve
The Zoras and Rito coexisting is not an issue if we go by evolutionary science.
Going by Darwin's, we evolved from the monkeys, yet we coexist with them as well.
That is perfectly plausible.

Same goes for Koroks and Kokiris.
Although, Kokiris might have gone extinct since there is none by that point, nor any other since OoT in the Child's Timeline iirc.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,
Reactions: Velanator
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I'm trying to do all shrines just to get more playtime out of the game but finding them is kinda hard now (have done about 62.. I think) and even with the detector it's not too helpful. Only need to do one more to get another heart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol