Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
II know oure pprobably annoyed wit me by now but this thread is jjust mme tryimmg out the keyboard on tis device. As you can probably tell from mmy broken english that not every leter pressed is registered every time, and sometimes letters pressed once or shortly will double or triplle type that letter.

Adjjustments in jeyboard and mouse settimgs do little to solve that issue. im being over technical here so i have more excue to type more words. im pretty confient in my spelling and typimg so im blaming most mmy errors on te keyboard..

im pretty sure by now that sometimes wen n is pressed it makes an m. im not going to edit myself so youll all know whhat to expect out of an air mouse keyboard if you ever buy one. being careful can elp abunch when avoiding these errors, but im trying to type as naturally as i would on a standard keyboard. trying to type normally is not as intuitive as it could be on this device. of course the main reason to get one of these is the Wii-like cursor control, but even that feauture isnt quite as good as a Wiimote. I actually did mispell feature, my bad.

thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night