Gaming SO disappointed in Kirby Planet Robobot

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely loved Kirby Planet Robobot! Especially because I was able to play it a month early due to hacks!
Although I do have to agree with the "replaying levels" part
I hated having to replay levels, but most of the time I was able to find them first go.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you happen to recall please say so :/ I think I've tried every ability there but nothing works. Nothing dispels that mist blocking the door granting access to the last cube.
Parasol, I believe?

I absolutely loved Kirby Planet Robobot! Especially because I was able to play it a month early due to hacks!
It just feels that much more satisfying when you play a game earlier than its intended release.

kofman13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hate platformers where you have to collect a certain number of stars/stamps/etc to continue even though you technically beat a level by getting to the end

Reactions: migles

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
i wd love to try it. ive been all over that iso site and the chaos one too but cant find it....anyone care to p.m. me a link or at least some good hints......thanks guys....

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i wd love to try it. ive been all over that iso site and the chaos one too but cant find it....anyone care to p.m. me a link or at least some good hints......thanks guys....
if you can use cias you can just install the ticket from that 3ds title key website
or use cia angel or other cia downloader

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Parasol, I believe?

It just feels that much more satisfying when you play a game earlier than its intended release.
Just noticed this game's NCCH is region free like the Pokemon games (retail cartridges are still region locked through SMDH) - why did Nintendo delayed the western release by a month when the US/EU localisations were final by the time the game launched in Japan?

Last edited by lefthandsword,
Reactions: CeeDee

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just noticed this game's NCCH is region free like the Pokemon games (retail cartridge are still region locked though SMDH) - why did Nintendo delayed the western release by a month when the localisations were final by the time the game launched in Japan?
You could ask the same for Hyrule Warriors Legends. That had the complete translations in the Japanese game too. Alas, we will never know.

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You could ask the same for Hyrule Warriors Legends. That had the complete translations in the Japanese game too. Alas, we will never know.
HWL has separate NCCHs for each region (mostly differs in the tutorial images), Planet Robobot uses the same code.bin/RomFS across all regions like the Pokemon games

Last edited by lefthandsword,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda sucks that you need amiibo to get some special abilities like UFO and Smash.
You don't.
Smash is hidden in some worlds and is in the ability test area, while UFO is unlocked in the ability test area after you 100% the game.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Both Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot are some of the best Kirby games. It's so good to have two main Kirby games in the same console. I would have loved a second Kirby game for Wii, since Return to Dreamland (American title) was so good.

People arguing about these games are just insane. Good games, easy but with more skill needed in some areas than the past Kirby games.

Xtrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Both Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot are some of the best Kirby games. It's so good to have two main Kirby games in the same console. I would have loved a second Kirby game for Wii, since Return to Dreamland (American title) was so good.

People arguing about these games are just insane. Good games, easy but with more skill needed in some areas than the past Kirby games.
Too bad there is no multiplayer in the story mode of both 3ds games. I loved multiplayer in Return to Dreamland and I don't see why they didn't add it to Triple Delxue and Planet Robobot. (Probably because some issues with the system, like Ice Climbers in Smash)

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Too bad there is no multiplayer in the story mode of both 3ds games. I loved multiplayer in Return to Dreamland and I don't see why they didn't add it to Triple Delxue and Planet Robobot. (Probably because some issues with the system, like Ice Climbers in Smash)
I don't think it's really because of technical issues. They did it really great in Amazing Mirror for GBA, for example. Maybe they just felt the "mini-games" added that allowed multiplayer were already alright for the multiplayer part. Only the devs will know, of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool