Hacking Snowflake on Twitter: 'Nothing will happen on the 27th or today.'

Pablo Giambelluca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
''Just for clarification, nothing will happen on the 27th or today. Stop waiting for anything to happen. There won't be anything.''

https://twitter.com/notzecoxao/status/813081543409340416

Well... I can't say I'm dissapointed as I really didn't expect anything from the ps4 scene but I think this should be shared for those who are indeed waiting for some kind of revelation. Why do these devs tease so much if nothing ever gets released and why wait until the 25th to tell people nothing's gonna happen? Oh well... that sweet Nier Automata demo is waiting for me!

Last edited by Pablo Giambelluca,

Pablo Giambelluca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah... but no exploit released... we've know for quite a while that linux can run on 4.05... I think the exploit was showcased by chinese on october? No exploit no scene, no one wants to be the one to release it even though its been burned. So we saw Linux running on 4.05, cool and mad props for it I saw the presentation and it was quite the feat but it means absolutely nothing for the end user that doesn't have access to the exploit. So why sit around waiting for a exploit that people had for years and never released, chances are they won't release them now either.

Not only that but after exploit is released work has to be done on decrypting pkgs, installing games, signing permissions... and you'll be still limited to 4.05. Vita has been hacked for months and it uses the same PSN arquitecture that PS4 and a spoofer can't be made for it (at least currently) so we're limited to last exploited firmware. Strictly talking about piracy the best games are still to come for the PS4 cycle so you'd be losing kingdom hearts 3, god of war and a shit ton of other exclusives. Nobody will come forward with a complete solution, this will be modular and as such it will take time. Someone will disclose the exploit and then someone else will start working on a loader... so we're probably months or years away from having a 4.05 CFW... without a spoofer. I don't think its worth it.

Last edited by Pablo Giambelluca,

Pablo Giambelluca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah... but no exploit released... we've know for quite a while that linux can run on 4.05... I think the exploit was showcased by chinese on october? No exploit no scene, no one wants to be the one to release it even though its been burned. So we saw Linux running on 4.05, cool and mad props for it I saw the presentation and it was quite the feat but it means absolutely nothing for the end user that doesn't have access to the exploit. So why sit around waiting for a exploit that people had for years and never released, chances are they won't release them now either.

Not only that but after exploit is released work has to be done on decrypting pkgs, installing games, signing permissions... and you'll be still limited to 4.05. Vita has been hacked for months and it uses the same PSN arquitecture that PS4 and a spoofer can't be made for it (at least currently) so we're limited to last exploited firmware. Strictly talking about piracy the best games are still to come for the PS4 cycle so you'd be losing kingdom hearts 3, god of war and a shit ton of other exclusives. Nobody will come forward with a complete solution, this will be modular and as such it will take time. Someone will disclose the exploit and then someone else will start working on a loader... so we're probably months or years away from having a 4.05 CFW... without a spoofer. I don't think its worth it.

It pains me to see how right I was -.-'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night