Hacking SNES9XTYL Question

Stryker412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently playing through Super Star Wars. I'm at the last level (Trench Run) and the art for the X-Wing does not show and also the TIE Fighters are impossible to see. What graphic settings can I change so they show?

Harpuia20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played that particular game, but when I was playing Darius Force I had a problem where the ship wouldn't show up in the second stage. I was able to fix it by switching to one of the other engines in the video settings. Accelerated + Accurate was the one I switched too, so maybe it'll work for you too.

Stryker412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried all the settings that were available. I even tried updating to a more recent version of TYL but that version wouldn't even launch.

Stryker412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was actually my next question. I have an Ouya that runs on Android using SNESX and it runs great. Can I take my saved games from TYL over to the other one? I loaded them on a USB but the emulator didn't see them.

ceifadorx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you can copy savestate and works fine in android snes emulator and pc snes emulator.
I tested myself using shin megami tensei (you dont need to rename the savestate)

Harpuia20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, if the game uses battery saves, then you should have no trouble transferring it over. If it's a savestate, then I'm not too sure, but it should work if you rename to file extension of it to whatever the emulator you're moving it to uses, unless it's already the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself