mattyv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Innovative1 said:
Blizzzilla said:
Could You make a forwarder channel for Snes9xGX that links to sd:/apps/snes9xgx/boot.dol with your opening.bnr animation?
I really like your channel, but it´s more comfortable to update snes9xgx via the homebrew browser than to install a new wad file each time the prog is updated.

The forwarder for snes has been posted I think it is in the 11th post.

The SNES forwarder works great. Thanks!! Any chance on getting a forwarder for NES?

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattyv said:
Innovative1 said:
Blizzzilla said:
Could You make a forwarder channel for Snes9xGX that links to sd:/apps/snes9xgx/boot.dol with your opening.bnr animation?
I really like your channel, but it´s more comfortable to update snes9xgx via the homebrew browser than to install a new wad file each time the prog is updated.

The forwarder for snes has been posted I think it is in the 11th post.

The SNES forwarder works great. Thanks!! Any chance on getting a forwarder for NES?

Actually, when he released NES he released it as a forwarder. Give it a shot...it works great. I verified that it was a forwarder by changing the name of the folder on my sd and it no longer worked.

ropeadope

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I must also reply to say these are really cool. Thanks Vibestar
smile.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Yeah, please make for each main emulator (sega and pc-engine ones too) and I will definitely put them all on my Wii...

great design talent !

Vibestar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, I have moved to another place. Did not had internet.
I shall try and make some more channels. Just need some inspiration, so if you have a great idea. Please tell me so....

katrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use, and really like, both the SNES and CoverFloader channels. I like the fact that they are fully animated but not to busy and overpowering so they go well with the overall 'Wii style'.
I may have overlooked but I couldn't find a forwarder version of the CoverFloader channel. Any chance you might release one (or an updated channel) ? I would also love to see a Gamecube Backup launcher in the same style.

Thanks for your work, I'm really quite enjoying these channels...

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to see your back Vibestar, I wish i could be more help on inspiration for other channels but my graphic abilities are basic at best, however if thers anything i can do to help let me know as i do enjoy your channels alot, they go very well with the entire theme of the wii
grog.gif

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vibestar said:
Sorry guys, I have moved to another place. Did not had internet.
I shall try and make some more channels. Just need some inspiration, so if you have a great idea. Please tell me so....

I think Sega Genesis should have a Sonic theme and Atari 2600 should have an original Pitfall theme. Those are the two major games that I think of when I think of those systems. I do some design as well. What do you need? Are you ripping sprites and backgrounds out of games or finding videos, animations online? What format do you want them to be (the scrolling backgrounds and the sprite animations)? I'd love to help out if it will help you knock out a few more of these amazing channels!

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, a Genesis Plus animated forwarder channel would be excellent. There's already one in existence, but it's rather rudimentary. It's the nicest one available, but it looks totally out of place sitting next to your Snes9xGX and FCEU channels.

Maybe also a TG16 forwarder.

Thanks much in advance. I normally wouldn't ask for such things, but you're offering, so
smile.gif

wiiwax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work on these Vibestar; these are some of the few forwarders that work properly! I'm looking forward to the Mplayer CE and Genesis and perhaps a Homebrew Browser one!

Dinoguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please make a vba channel fowarder all your channels look awesome, oh and your chaannels show up as ??? please fix this by using wadder to repack the wad or ask someone at wadder.net to fix it, this problem doesn't allow these awesome channels to be moved to a sd

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am getting error on saving file! when i change settings i have the snes9xgx forwarder and ver 4.0.6 of snes9xgx does any any one know?

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starstremr said:
i am getting error on saving file! when i change settings i have the snes9xgx forwarder and ver 4.0.6 of snes9xgx does any any one know?

I got this when i tried to change the path other than the default ROOT:/snes9xgx folder for roms/saves, also i noticed settings seem to save individually for channel version and homebrew channel loads, not sure if tantric did this on purpose or some wierd bug i get, sorry i cant be of much more help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol