XP
Country
Cyprus
drvipej said:
XFlak said:
$100 bucks says your hard drive is NTFS

a betting person!
does that mean I win $100? that's great thanks...lol
It is defiantly FAT32...absolutely, fore sure, 100% FAT32, as the second partition.
lol, damn it I lost another bet! Whats your paypal? lol, jks jks

let me get this straight, u are saying u can load roms from USB perfectly when u launched the game from the HBC, but not if u use the forwarder channel? If this is the case, u can try one of my forwarder channels

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes that is exactly my issue. I use it from HBC off SD or USB and it detect the USB fine. I use the forwarder and go to the Mass storage Device and it says 'USB is unable to be found' very strange....

I was excited to try yours....but I am sorry to say it is the same. I have no other copies of snesgx anywhere on both locations. I am using v4.1.5.

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drvipej said:
yes that is exactly my issue. I use it from HBC off SD or USB and it detect the USB fine. I use the forwarder and go to the Mass storage Device and it says 'USB is unable to be found' very strange....

I was excited to try yours....but I am sorry to say it is the same. I have no other copies of snesgx anywhere on both locations. I am using v4.1.5.

just to add, I tried vbagx also and the same issue.....this must have a logical resolution, I hope.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
I modified your FCEUgx channel using original NES SMB3 graphics instead of the SNES ones you used, and swapped out the audio for (what I consider to be) a better sound loop. I also fixed where in your original channel the mushroom was larger than the block and you could see it sticking out the sides, which always annoyed me. Not quite happy with the background (I want to figure out a way to add a few clouds and vary the hills in the background), but this was the result of a single day's work and I'm still figuring out xmlyt/an stuff as I go. It includes a forwarder .dol that is USB compatible (the complex forwarder from CustomizeMii, to be exact). Like it or hate it, here it is:

Code:
Forwarder targets:
sd:\apps\fceugx\boot.dol
sd:\apps\fceugx\boot.elf
usb:\apps\fceugx\boot.dol
usb:\apps\fceugx\boot.elf

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@qwertymodo your SMB3 mod looks really good, I like it, well done.
grog.gif

joey2talk2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem with FCEUgx... SNES9xGX okay though...

FCEUgx does not show the nintendo splash screen after pressing start.. using the latest version of fceugx.. hope you resolve this issue.. this channel is amazing!!!!

jawenawe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi, Snes9xGX animated channel works fine for me,
but the FCEUgx will not , the channel is on the menu and i start it , he goes back to the menu again,.

i used FCE Ultra GX 3.2.2, i did it with ios 249 and ios 202, but didn't work corectly

what did i wrong?

bigredcape

such a noob, but one day....i'll be not-a-noob.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help, I am not sure who to ask, maybe you can help or link me or direct me to someone who can. I have an SNESGX channel on my wii. Whenever I click on it I actually have to go through all the folders to get to the ROMs it's supposed to play. the roms work but I just wanna be able to click on the channel then choose the rom I want to play without having to go through all the folders, funny thing is when I go to the SnesGx Emmulator through the Homebrew channel it works just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1