Homebrew SNES9xGX animated channel

Vibestar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I've been doing some animated channels for the Wii with sound.
The Snes one I like best. Soon I will upload my USB forwarder channel FCE Ultra channel and MplayerCE channel.

SNES

SNES download

NES

NES download

CoverFloader

I really thinks it fits the Wii channels and also the program launched with it.

Greetz to team Inacor, icefire (I think he was the maker of wadder) and all the other hacking peeps out there.

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you make an SNES forwarder channel option as well? The full sized ones are too big IMHO, and new versions of the emulators come out frequently. Thanks!

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure I can find the answer to this question elsewhere, but how does one inject a dol forwarder? This might help me with other wads that have nice artwork, but old program files. Thanks!

flame6753

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flame-ex.com
XP
Country
United States
thanks alot man
smile.gif

Bluee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The forwarder channel freezes the Wii when I try to quit using the Exit button or the Home button. A minor inconvenience, but is it fixable?

Thanks you two for the awesome artwork and forwarder channel@

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
The default setting is to return to the HBC, but it's only attempting to return to it's default loader...which...it really can't do, so it'll just freeze. I don't know about prior versions, but for 4.0.0 and 4.0.1, go into your preferences and modify the "Return to Homebrew Channel" to become "Return to Wii Menu"

Bluee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamemaster1379 said:
The default setting is to return to the HBC, but it's only attempting to return to it's default loader...which...it really can't do, so it'll just freeze. I don't know about prior versions, but for 4.0.0 and 4.0.1, go into your preferences and modify the "Return to Homebrew Channel" to become "Return to Wii Menu"

Thanks, I will do that. You might want to mention that somewhere in the readme with the download, for us noobs.

QUOTE(crwys @ Apr 19 2009, 04:48 PM) How do you use the forwarder?

On your SD card, put your preferred version of Snes9xGx in the /apps/Snes9xGx folder. Make sure the .dol file is named boot.dol. Install the forwarder wad like you would any other wad, and bam, you should see it on your System Menu.

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Bluee said:
Gamemaster1379 said:

Thanks, I will do that. You might want to mention that somewhere in the readme with the download, for us noobs.

QUOTE(crwys @ Apr 19 2009, 04:48 PM) How do you use the forwarder?

On your SD card, put your preferred version of Snes9xGx in the /apps/Snes9xGx folder. Make sure the .dol file is named boot.dol. Install the forwarder wad like you would any other wad, and bam, you should see it on your System Menu.
May be a good idea to, lol.
tongue.gif

EDIT: And updated. The link on page 1 now features the v1.1 download. The readme now has a quick fix for versions prior to 4.0 and for 4.0+

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks very much for the info on Injectuwad and all - worked great! And thanks for the SNES forwarder - works for me but I guess I already knew to make it reboot the Wii. Just so you know, the download link on Mediafire routes you to an invalid page.

Thanks again!

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
IlluminiX said:
Thanks very much for the info on Injectuwad and all - worked great! And thanks for the SNES forwarder - works for me but I guess I already knew to make it reboot the Wii. Just so you know, the download link on Mediafire routes you to an invalid page.

Thanks again!
Does it? Works fine for me. In any case, just to be safe.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2fzyjlytu04

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards