Homebrew Snes9x GX wad

Kiriashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

I'm looking for the most recent/stable non SD-dependant wad for a Snes9x GX channel. I have the app already, I just want a channel.

Whenever I try searching for it here, I get an error:

QUOTE said:
One or all of your search keywords were below 3 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

Thanks!

~Kiriashi

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you want a forwarder or an actual channel. An actual channel will have the dol in the wad, and not require an sd card (which is kind of pointless seeing as you need the sd card for the "legal" romz) and a forwarder channel will load the boot.dol from your sd/usb device, which makes it easy to update, all you have to do is replace the boot.dol with a new one. (and it also offers some way to load homebrew if an update or something wipes out the homebrew channel). I quickly put together both using customizemii. They use the animation made by Vibestar, all I did was update the dol/replace it with a forwarder.

If you use the forwarder it will try to load these files (in order, if it cant find the first, it will try to find the second, etc.):
Code:
SD:/apps/snes9xgx/boot.dol
SD:/apps/snes9x_gx/boot.dol
USB:/apps/snes9xgx/boot.dol
USB:/apps/snes9x_gx/boot.dol

If you use the channel it will be larger in size than the forwarder (8.7mb vs 1.9mb), but it will load SNES9xGX 4.2.5 no matter what.

Forwarder: http://www.mediafire.com/?meae6thp0xbfve2
Channel: http://www.mediafire.com/?ixccwibx65fgumm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then