Homebrew snes9gx, fcegx, vgbagx problems

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I ve tried everything to get this to work but havent got anything to work yet. My problem is I can't run snes9gx,fce, or vbagx through any forwarder channel because it never finds my roms which are on usb fat partition. It always said "no usb device found." It is not a problem with my hard drive as I can run the emulators through HBC and it finds my HD no problem can play as long as I want. The emulators use to work through the forwader until I updatedthe emus to the latest versions. Ive tried deleting my forwarders and reinstalling them, Ive tried different forwaders (troys and, pexples). Ive tried deleting and reinstalling the emulators off my sd and starting fresh. Nothing works. Please Help. Thanks!!!!

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Seems the authors of said emulators broke support via forwarders so they can't locate roms on usb drives.

You will have to run them from homebrew channel or you could update your wii to get sdhc support.

Then get at least a 8gb sdhc card and then put your emus and roms all on the card. That's how I'm setup and my forwarders work no problems.

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a problem with the forwarders not doing their job, not the emulator's fault. The forwarder needs to do the proper environment setup before loading (ie: reloading IOS).

libogc was changed to not reload IOS 36, this means it respects the IOS that was already loaded before app bootup.

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried it yet but I wonder if these need to be run off of a NTSC partition? One that's set to primary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou