Homebrew SNEmulDS Mario Paint Not Working

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a button combination that flips the screen and lets you write on the touchscreen for games like Mario Paint. Check the documentation for the button combo, it's something weird like L+R+select-up. Use a clean rom, not one that's been patched for controller button usage vs the mouse. It also might require a specific version of SNEmulDS, not sure if the newer versions ever kept compatibility with SNES Mouse mode or not.

I demonstrated it in one of my old video demos, skip to the very last minute for the relevant Mario Paint demo.

Reactions: Coto

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a button combination that flips the screen and lets you write on the touchscreen for games like Mario Paint. Check the documentation for the button combo, it's something weird like L+R+select-up. Use a clean rom, not one that's been patched for controller button usage vs the mouse. It also might require a specific version of SNEmulDS, not sure if the newer versions ever kept compatibility with SNES Mouse mode or not.

I demonstrated it in one of my old video demos, skip to the very last minute for the relevant Mario Paint demo.

Not on topic, but i wonder if this could make it way to snes9x for 3ds

Reactions: Jacklack3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool