Homebrew Smealum's homebrew channel sneak peek

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't be playing 3ds roms or he would show it.

No. Just no. I was not referring to running 3ds roms. Please think before just blubbering out "you can't have roms". I don't know why there are people like you that are so blinded and short sighted to the one huge gaping flaw with this homebrew channel.

Read the following.

I agree that he's whining a little bit but the fact remains that this homebrew channel might not be useful quite a while since its new and all. The rate that homebrew library will grow is highly questionable as there is a considerable trade off if you decide to use ssspwn and nintendo creates a new update. If emunand/rednand works with ssspwn, then problem solved. People can have homebrew and still maintain eshop/online access. That's the only way I can see people actually buying a 3ds to develop homebrew. Otherwise getting a 3ds to develop limited homebrew? That's just plain silly. Not to mention when new game comes out that require say... FW 9.0, you can't play it. Because you can't do a FW spoof either. Or if there are SDK8 games.

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow think about the possibilities! Homebrew 3D video player that is able to play full length 3D movies!
Plus I do have a spare 3DS to mess around with!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free