Hacking Smea statment about 4.0 Update

Nezztor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So this is what smea post about the fw update, maybe more bugs to find because of the new sysmodules...

smimg.png

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Regardless of if we see something now or not.. I highly doubt 3.0 will be the last exploitable firmware. The 3DS was deemed to be a lost cause after 4.5 at one point. Funny, huh?

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A forum with less bullshit, less clutter, and just more threads containing only useful info is better.

Not a bunch of speculation from people who know nothing about coding, programming, or anything of the sort.

How are 10 threads each day asking "should I update" or "Maybe we can hack the switch this way", coming from people who clearly know nothing, making things better?

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A forum with less bullshit, less clutter, and just more threads containing only useful info is better.

Not a bunch of speculation from people who know nothing about coding, programming, or anything of the sort.

How are 10 threads each day asking "should I update" or "Maybe we can hack the switch this way", coming from people who clearly know nothing, making things better?

Welcome to modern day GBAtemp, the times have changed since you made your account back in '08. And they've gotten a lot worse.
Stick around though, good stuff comes out of here.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Welcome to modern day GBAtemp, the times have changed since you made your account back in '08. And they've gotten a lot worse.
Wow, that's one incredibly arrogant and condescending post. Never have i seen someone attempt to shame someone by having an old account. That's ridiculous as hell.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that's one incredibly arrogant and condescending post. Never have i seen someone attempt to shame someone by having an old account. That's ridiculous as hell.

Maybe he means a temp without clutter and bullshit is long gone.

^^^ Translation: The TEMP sucks because its full garbage posts. Although the posts he mentions are at least gaming oriented even if they are noob posts. Noob hate is stupid. You were a noob at one time. The worst garbage on the temp these days is all the non gaming posts about dating your stuffed animal and identity woes...

^^^ Translation: Yeah, the TEMP ain't what it used to be. Gone downhill since '08. But sometimes there is something good <--- TRUTH

Then your post again

^^^ (True Arrogance) Translation: I failed to follow the thread and wish to take offense! Here is a random quote. Then I attempt to shame someone because I didn't understand the conversation!

Although the first two posts were off topic they were civil and correct. The temp is full of garbage posts these days.
Now back on topic

If you want to know what Smea meant you'll have to ask him. It was a vague statement.

Last edited by mikefor20,

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know but he should say something further than just this twitter comment. His comment didnt meant anything. :rolleyes::creep:

Well, He is not a public figure. He doesn't have to say anything. He is pretty good about tweeting cool things or teasing people about whats to come. Could be something but this is probably nothing. He might just mean "WOW UNUSUAL AMOUNT of new sysmodules in that switch update. INTERESTING?"

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I got all of that. It was still an incredibly aggressively written post. And yours was too. Plus how would he even know what the temp was like back then? he joined in 2015.

Incredibly Aggressive LOL. You are INCREDIBLY sensitive. And ASSUMPTIVE. I am INCREDIBLY sorry. WOW. Are you okay? You don't need an account to read forums. Maybe he was around. What's it to you? You are hung up on when he joined? This is not my first account either. I remember ROMS here...

P.S. I don't need to modify YOUR post to make YOU look stupid.

Smea has been little quiet about switch I was surprised that he comment something

That is a good point. Makes me wonder if its a hint like when he posted the NDS sound app screen shot back in the day,

Last edited by mikefor20,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr