Hacking Smash Custom Music (Upload Ban)

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know people have badgered about this on this site a few times, I'm sure. I just wanted to ask some questions that not a lot have probably asked, though. The main one is if they actually ever released that BRSTM to NUSBANK software that is encrypted on the site, since that was the main reason why everyone did what they did to begin with.

And, on a related note, how come they ignore everyone's upload requests? I know there are a ton of stupid people that request anime songs or something not related to a video game, but I just want to upload game songs. I do not care about that other garbage and I feel they should hear some people out. My loops are high quality now and sound louder, so I do not know anymore.

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Soneek did release the tools for nus3bank conversion. However, there's an nus3bank Editor in this section that is much easier to use.
2. The reason Soneek hasn't responded to e-mails is because he DOES have a life. I can contact him directly, but no guaranteed hearing back.

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Soneek did release the tools for nus3bank conversion. However, there's an nus3bank Editor in this section that is much easier to use.

Whichever way is the easiest, I would love to be guided to it. Also, is there any other websites I can upload my finished conversions to? I want other people to hear these awesome songs, too.

2. The reason Soneek hasn't responded to e-mails is because he DOES have a life. I can contact him directly, but no guaranteed hearing back.

I know that, but it has been almost two weeks now and I got nothing. If he has a life that busy, I can only wonder how he was running that website to begin with.

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your username on the site? @Notshane

Yes, sir. And I apologize if I was being rude in the messages I sent to you. If I am granted permission to upload, my first order of business as I stated before was to remove one of my prior uploads and fix the loop, so if I am granted permission, that is the first thing I would do.

Last edited by Notshane,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: