Hacking Smash bros not working on Gateway 3ds Ultra?

Angelus88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
But somehow i need to redo the exploit once i try to play a normal DS game on my older card. But im guessing that supposed to be like that?

Edit: with fake manual, do u mean disable spotpass and the internet thing?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yup, playing DS games breaks the exploit so youll have to redo it.

To do a fake Internet connection setting in sysnand go to System Settings > Internet Settings > Connection Settings > New Connection > Manual Setup > Manual Setup > SSID > (name it ) > Save.

Just do this for all 3 of them and youre good to go!

Angelus88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Understood, will get on it right now:D

Im so happy with this new card:D

-Btw, is there any way to install custom themes? ive seen some on youtube in japanese, which looked a lottt better than the standard themes

Angelus88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah i did a sysnand back up. Everyone seemed to say ITS A MUST, in a heavy heavy warning tone. SO yeh.. i did it lolz

Btw, is the Nand.bin file in the SD card needed? as in, do i need it to operate the gateway? because i have the file backed up on PC, and its kinda sucking up space..

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i did a sysnand back up. Everyone seemed to say ITS A MUST, in a heavy heavy warning tone. SO yeh.. i did it lolz

Btw, is the Nand.bin file in the SD card needed? as in, do i need it to operate the gateway? because i have the file backed up on PC, and its kinda sucking up space..

Nope, delete if you wish. You can rename it to anything to remember what version it is, but rename it to NAND.BIN and copy it to the SD when you want to restore. Hold up on the dpad while on the downgrade console icon to restore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4