Hacking Smash Bros header? Works online but not with my header...

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
all star mode was tough for me, i couldn't finish it on normal mode, but maybe i have improved since yesterday, i think it's just because i'm better with DK than ness :D

Yes it was tough for me too I kept falling off and dying!. The path game is good but further on down the game you go with the hand at the end it gets really tough to beat as well as beating the next unlockable character but I have got 100% at the credits with my max 414 a few times with my man Yoshi, which I am quite surprised/pleased about! :)

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Yes it was tough for me too I kept falling off and dying!. The path game is good but further on down the game you go with it the hand at the end gets really tough to beat.

yeah, i don't like that one at all, it's too busy for me.
the bomb target practice 'angry birds' mini game... i think they could have implemented something really good, as i said i loved the target practice for melee.
ooh since you can't read the japanese, all star mode is the one where you fight the oldest characters to the newest, the one where you start against pacman, mario, dk, little mac.. etc
need anything explained or translated?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, i don't like that one at all, it's too busy for me.
the bomb target practice 'angry birds' mini game... i think they could have implemented something really good, as i said i loved the target practice for melee.
ooh since you can't read the japanese, all star mode is the one where you fight the oldest characters to the newest, the one where you start against pacman, mario, dk, little mac.. etc
need anything explained or translated?

Yeah I thought that was the one, all star mode, I find that game really hard myself, I kept falling off as well as dying all the time and it got very frustrating for me so I moved on to the path game instead which I found better.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
if you can't read any japanese it will be hard to complete the 35 things that need to be cleared (like, 'win a match as captain falcon 3 times', things like that)

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
you need to have a japanese console to play smash online atm since you need to access the eshop for the patch right?

yes, just like monster hunter 4, puyo puyo tetris (i think that requires the patch, i haven't tried without it installed), and more games i guess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: @HoTuan You'll need one that hasn't had its stock firmware updated in quite some time, for starters