Gaming Smash Bros DLC not working?

CaptainSodaPop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I installed SSB and Cloud DLC for it through FBI and my game doesn't recognize the DLC.On addons in settings (3DS menu) it seems like it have installed succesufuly.Just in game it doesn't show up.Both are the same region.I'm on RxTools 2.6.I also downloaded the most recent update for Smash.Reinstalled few times again, nothing.

carlitos92jose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the dlc and it worked just fine, do you have smashbros updated to 1.1.3? you need to be on that version to work

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to use BigBlueMenu to install dlc for some strange reason! I had the same problem because I was using FBI, just install it with BBM and you should be fine! :)

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That's strange, i installed the DLC through FBI and it worked great!
The problem might be that the game and the DLC was 2 different regions.. Or what do i know, im just guessing :P
Either way, nice to hear it worked! :)

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to use BigBlueMenu to install dlc for some strange reason! I had the same problem because I was using FBI, just install it with BBM and you should be fine! :)
i used devmen repack on rxtools 9.5 emunand on N3ds
installed US SSB on US N3ds then the 1.1.3 update cia then the DLC pack

but i hate SSB, i hate the game and i despise the franchise with a passion, i never have played it or any of them,except the GC version like 20 years ago and the 3ds version for like 10 minutes at a friends before, i know nothing about it except that i get extremely frustrated and pissed off every time i try to play it and want to smash the 3ds, because the menus suck and are confusing and do not follow traditional nintendo logic, ie A to go forward B to go back and i think the controls suck and i can never figure out the moves or how to pick shit up
all around i think it is just a mindless button mashing piece of shit

so i am not at all familiar with this game but thought i would give the new 3ds version a try again now

so my question is how do you know that you have the DLC installed or not?

when i installed the update the update message went away , so i know that that worked

and when i 1st booted the game it said a bunch of shit on boot about different characters and levels and i had to press A like 500 times to get through it before the game would start

ok so i thought ok it must have worked right? , but then when you go to the game , it's just the same old shit , same exact characters and same exact levels
so where is the DLC?

there is no way to select the DLC character or levels, so what do you have to do to get them?
do you have to unlock them by winning a bunch of matches?

or is it something to do with the thing that says press Y to enter the DLC shop?
i pres Y go into the DLC shop and i see no notifications and no receipts for DLC in there, is that normal? shouldn't there be recipts in there or shouldn't there be something somewhere in the menus that you can see what DLC is installed?

it just sayd press Y again to go online to the online DLC shop, but i cant do that because i'm on N3ds 9.5 emunand rxtools and it says you need the latest FW to go online which is not supported by emunand

so does the DLC not show up till you sign into the online DLC shop? i have no idea how this shit is even supposed to work

it makes no god damn sense and is not explained at all anywhere but it is pretty retarded of nintendo if they make it so that you can't even check to see what DLC you have from the menu someplace

Last edited by weatMod,

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used devmen repack on rxtools 9.5 emunand on N3ds
installed US SSB on US N3ds then the 1.1.3 update cia then the DLC pack

but i hate SSB, i hate the game and i despise the franchise with a passion, i never have played it or any of them,except the GC version like 20 years ago and the 3ds version for like 10 minutes at a friends before, i know nothing about it except that i get extremely frustrated and pissed off every time i try to play it and want to smash the 3ds, because the menus suck and are confusing and do not follow traditional nintendo logic, ie A to go forward B to go back and i think the controls suck and i can never figure out the moves or how to pick shit up
all around i think it is just a mindless button mashing piece of shit

so i am not at all familiar with this game but thought i would give the new 3ds version a try again now

so my question is how do you know that you have the DLC installed or not?

when i installed the update the update message went away , so i know that that worked

and when i 1st booted the game it said a bunch of shit on boot about different characters and levels and i had to press A like 500 times to get through it before the game would start

ok so i thought ok it must have worked right? , but then when you go to the game , it's just the same old shit , same exact characters and same exact levels
so where is the DLC?

there is no way to select the DLC character or levels, so what do you have to do to get them?
do you have to unlock them by winning a bunch of matches?

or is it something to do with the thing that says press Y to enter the DLC shop?
i pres Y go into the DLC shop and i see no notifications and no receipts for DLC in there, is that normal? shouldn't there be recipts in there or shouldn't there be something somewhere in the menus that you can see what DLC is installed?

it just sayd press Y again to go online to the online DLC shop, but i cant do that because i'm on N3ds 9.5 emunand rxtools and it says you need the latest FW to go online which is not supported by emunand

so does the DLC not show up till you sign into the online DLC shop? i have no idea how this shit is even supposed to work

it makes no god damn sense and is not explained at all anywhere but it is pretty retarded of nintendo if they make it so that you can't even check to see what DLC you have from the menu someplace
If you got all of that stuff at start up then it should be there! ☺ if cloud is in your roster then it worked! You don't have to connect to the eshop to get it to show.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you got all of that stuff at start up then it should be there! ☺ if cloud is in your roster then it worked! You don't have to connect to the eshop to get it to show.
ok thanks yes he was there , it worked i just thought there was supposed to be more there, cause it looked like it was adding a lot more than i was seeing, i guess it still has to be unlocked

Ryudhal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I installed FE Awakening US cia and then installed the US version DLC but it won't show up! Even if i use BBM! Help, please? It's really frustrating to see other people manage to fix everything by using the BBM and i just get left behind in the dust D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself