Gaming Smash Bros 4 Roster Prediction

Do you think Sceptile would be logical in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

bountycky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

First of all, like it says on the title, it's a prediction.

Before start I'd like you to reed this:

http://www.takuchat.com/firmly-beli...character-selection-slots-50-characters-play/

Here this guy explains how many characters we'll may have in total in this game. Read it carefully, I think he has a reason.

Now I think the final roster of ssb4 characters will be this:
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina, Yoshi, Wario, Bowser Jr / Dixie Kong, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Samus, 0 Suit Samus, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Pit, Palutena, Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Fox, Falco, Capt. Falcon, Ike Marth, Lucina, Robin, Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Sceptile, Lucario, Jigglypuff, ?, ?, Villager, Olimar, Little Mac, Ness, Ice Climbers, Mr GAME, Wii Fit Trainer, Miis, Megaman, Sonic and Pacman.

ex1.png

WHY?

Wario: He appeared in SSBB, he had it's own Wii U game just like it had when the Wii came out. Plus I think in this game we'll get more than six mario characters.

Bowser Jr or Dixie Kong: I'm not sure which could be the one. First, to make it a total of 8 mushroom kingdom characters we'd need to have Bowser Jr. He's present in almost every new Mario game, but, on the other hand, I'm not sure what moves it could have.. Dixie Kong would make it up to three Kong family members, which would be a good number for one series. I don't think both can appear in the final roster because of the position of the characters. If we add both of them, samus would be the last one in the first row and zero suit samus would end up being the first of the second row. It's all about the information I've collected from the link above.

Falco: He is definitely a returning character. Falco, Peach, Bowser, Marth and Zelda didn't appear in the first smash game, but after that they were (with the exception of Falco), have returned in each game. Plus one Star fox character is not enough and to be fair, Wolf isn't the most popular one.

Jigglypuff: Jigglypuff appeared in all of the games, and it was always an unlockable character in the series. He/She is a classic.

Sceptile: Okay, if Jigglypuff returns (and it will..), we only have 5 playable pokemons in the game. To make it logical we have to have six. Why Sceptile then.. Charizard and Greninja are both announced and they are the final evolution of a fire and a water starter pokemon. That leaves us a grass type missing from the list. If you look at the structure of grass type starter pokemons you'll see that Sceptile is the most human like. He's also fast, he can jump, he can use leaf blade, throw energy balls, hit with his bushy tale. I think he would be a perfect fighter in the game. What do you think?

Ness: Just like Jigglypuff, he's been in every single smash game. I don't know about Lucas thought. In Brawl he wasn't so different that Ness and I think in the bottom row will consist of one character of each game series.

Ice Climbers: Again, same as Falco.. They've appeared in two smash games so far out of three released ones. They would also be an other couple in the roster (with Rosalina and luma confirmed). Plus it looks like Sakurai is bringing back old Nintendo / game series characters game by game (see little mac, pacman, megaman..).

Mr Game and Watch: same reason as Falco and the Ice climbers

??: Yes, like I said before, I don't know which characters will join the battle.

So that's it basically, but I also have an other theory that the mii characters will take up two spaces from the icons, leaving only one unknown character in the list. It could be Lucas in the end.. Check it out:

ex2.png

Please comment, and share your ideas!

Thanks for reading!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple