Hacking Smash 4 SD doesn't read

muk393

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, Im new to the Smash 4 modding scene, I already modded my smash game with another micro SD card and it worked. But it was to slow, so I went to buy a new Micro SD card and the SD card doesnt get read by the Loadiine.ovh on SDCaffine + Kernel. I tried to replace all of the storage and it didnt work. If you guys can help me. My new Mirco SD card is: Samsung 64gb Micro SD EVO plus. Thank you for reading and replying :)

Last edited by muk393,
D

Deleted User

Probably a really stupid question, but does the SD Card actually work in your computer?
If it does, then its a problem with your console. Not every SD Card is compatible with the Wii U.
My suggestion is to try a different brand SD Card (maybe one with a little less storage space, 64GB purely for Sm4sh mods and homebrew is overkill).

D

Deleted User

Another question, is the lock switch on the SD Adapter switched to lock. If so that is your problem.

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Im new to the Smash 4 modding scene, I already modded my smash game with another micro SD card and it worked. But it was to slow, so I went to buy a new Micro SD card and the SD card doesnt get read by the Loadiine.ovh on SDCaffine + Kernel. I tried to replace all of the storage and it didnt work. If you guys can help me. My new Mirco SD card is: Samsung 64gb Micro SD EVO plus. Thank you for reading and replying :)
64 gig cards aren't officially supported by the Wii U because they come formatted as exFAT. You have to reformat it using some external tool (this one works well) before it will work on Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool