• Views 208,796
  • Replies 1,584
  • Likes 7

Alex119098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you select your model with right click first then hold shift while you right click the smash model. Then you use control + j to join them
upload_2017-4-23_18-35-34.png

Are they joined when I click on one of them, and both models are highlighted?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 84985

Are they joined when I click on one of them, and both models are highlighted?
Now, I'm not a Blender user but it's similar to 3DSMax. But I think you have to select Captain Falcon's model(I think ALT+Right Mouse and circle the entire model) and delete it, then move YA BOI GUZMA over Falcon's place.

Alex119098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I'm not a Blender user but it's similar to 3DSMax. But I think you have to select Captain Falcon's model(I think ALT+Right Mouse and circle the entire model) and delete it, then move YA BOI GUZMA over Falcon's place.
Actually, using shift and alt in Blender is a bit different compared to 3DS Max. Hopefully I can find an alternative instead of manually selecting all the vertices of Ganondorf and deleting it which would be an extreme pain...

Alex119098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Ever since I updated to Luma3DS v7.0 salty sd stopped loading, and thus, my mods wouldn't load. Anyone had these problems and have a solution to fix it?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone interested in doing a request that should be fairly simple? It may involve a little bit of importing.
Hmm. I've wanted to add Brawl's unused Meta Knight Texture. Sure, I made one before but it involves a little UV Mapping. Maybe I'll try that.

BTW, I made another texture mod for Space Waifu and it's my Mage Waifu from Hoops 3 on 3.

Reactions: Zelkaar

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm. I've wanted to add Brawl's unused Meta Knight Texture. Sure, I made one before but it involves a little UV Mapping. Maybe I'll try that.

BTW, I made another texture mod for Space Waifu and it's my Mage Waifu from Hoops 3 on 3.
I was hoping someone might make a Butterfly Mask "Marth" Lucina. Shouldn't be too hard, all you'd need to do is attach the mask that already exists in the game to the face of her model. To make it more authentic you could also replace her hair with Marth's but it'd still be fine without it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They are Square Enix characters, correct?
White Mage, I believe, yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/hyundai-pauses-x-ads-nazi-content-platform-rcna148414