• Views 207,406
  • Replies 1,584
  • Likes 7

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Trophies can't be animated though. But if you meant "Assist Trophies", then yes.
On Smash 3DS Hacking Discord Server, Michael made a list of characters that you can't import over:
  • Link
  • DK
  • Roy
  • Samus
  • Lucario
  • Bowser (possibly cause weight issue)
  • ZSS
  • Greninja
Now lemme add more to his list:
  • Rosalina and Luma
  • Mario
  • Pac-Man
That's what I add.

BTW. Can Ohana3DS Rebirth dump models from Kid Icarus Uprising? There's no model of Hades in Model Resource except for Hades from Disney.
I'm not sure, but M-1 is gonna look into it. He was already planning on importing Hades, actually.

I'd like to see Darknut from Smash Run over Cloud, definitely.

Last edited by shahanshah,

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trophies can't be animated though. But if you meant "Assist Trophies", then yes.
On Smash 3DS Hacking Discord Server, Michael made a list of characters that you can't import over:
  • Link
  • DK
  • Roy
  • Samus
  • Lucario
  • Bowser (possibly cause weight issue)
  • ZSS
  • Greninja
Now lemme add more to his list:
  • Rosalina and Luma
  • Mario
  • Pac-Man
That's what I add.

BTW. Can Ohana3DS Rebirth dump models from Kid Icarus Uprising? There's no model of Hades in Model Resource except for Hades from Disney.

I believe you can do Mario, just takes a bit more effort but I'm not 100% sure

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not sure, but M-1 is gonna look into it. He was already planning on importing Hades, actually.

I'd like to see Darknut from Smash Run over Cloud, definitely.

Cloud is broken, no model imports for him right now sry

Nice!

Xedict

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know where I can find JPN voice files for Smash 3DS + DLCs, on the web or in the actual game files themselves? I've tried digging around in JPN region .3ds files of Smash I've taken from that ISO site and following this guide, but I can't ever finish extracting JPN region Smash ROMs without crashing. But I digress.

If anyone can point me to a specific location in the game files or on the web, that would be great. Looking to undub some of the characters for this game.

If not, can I use Wii U voice files (since they're both nus3bank)? But that seems to defy my common sense, so I'm guessing no.

Last edited by Xedict,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody know where I can find JPN voice files for Smash 3DS + DLCs, on the web or in the actual game files themselves? I've tried digging around in JPN region .3ds files of Smash I've taken from that ISO site and following this guide, but I can't ever finish extracting JPN region Smash ROMs without crashing. But I digress.

If anyone can point me to a specific location in the game files or on the web, that would be great. Looking to undub some of the characters for this game.

If not, can I use Wii U voice files (since they're both nus3bank)? But that seems to defy my common sense, so I'm guessing no.
I could try dumping the Japanese version. But it's gonna take time.

Also, if you want to use the Wii U sound, you have to add "_3DS" on the name.

Xedict

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could try dumping the Japanese version. But it's gonna take time.

Also, if you want to use the Wii U sound, you have to add "_3DS" on the name.

If you're willing, then that would be great! I could never get my copy fully extracted for god knows why.

As for adding "_3DS" onto the names of the files, I'm not sure if I follow. The voice file names from the 3DS version and the Wii U version are exactly the same, so I'm not sure why I would need to do that.

BlastXDX

3DS Hacking Era Original
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're willing, then that would be great! I could never get my copy fully extracted for god knows why.

As for adding "_3DS" onto the names of the files, I'm not sure if I follow. The voice file names from the 3DS version and the Wii U version are exactly the same, so I'm not sure why I would need to do that.
All the sound files for Smash 3DS include "_3DS" at the end of the filename, which needs to be added to use it if its a Wii U file.

Xedict

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the sound files for Smash 3DS include "_3DS" at the end of the filename, which needs to be added to use it if its a Wii U file.
Oh, I see what you mean, this is true for BGM files. However, the voice files I aim to edit do not have "_3DS" in their name, they have the exact same name as the Wii U files. I've checked myself in the files I extracted.

I've tested replacing the voices with ones from the Wii U, and to my surprise it worked. However, this is a temporary solution to me, as I wish to use the actual files from the JPN 3DS version. Where to find them, though, is still a mystery to me.

Last edited by Xedict,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I see what you mean, this is true for BGM files. However, the voice files I aim to edit do not have "_3DS" in their name, they have the exact same name as the Wii U files. I've checked myself in the files I extracted.

I've tested replacing the voices with ones from the Wii U, and to my surprise it worked. However, this is a temporary solution to me, as I wish to use the actual files from the JPN 3DS version. Where to find them, though, is still a mystery to me.
Oh. The character voices don't. Only the music have "_3DS".
The voice clips share the same name as the Wii U.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
"Model hack"? Is it an import, or a texture?
It's an import.

image.jpg

He's uploading it now.

Reactions: Zelkaar

LogicIsHansom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey what version of ohana 3ds are you using?because when I use the latest one to replace the normal.bch it always glitches the textures.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Goku have custom moves too? I have him in Brawl and if I remember correctly netural B = Kamehameha. Down B = Kaoken. Up B = Instant Transmission. Would be great if he had those types of moves in this game too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.