The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I'd been playin breath of the wild a ton. I was struggling a little when it came to cold weather. I got the chest piece for cold resistance, but I didnt want to always have cold res food.
I recently got the
snow boots
which helps walking in snow but it doesnt add cold res (odd)
I had managed to get by a little with a torch, but you cant run and if it goes out while youre exploring the cold you'll have a hard time restarting it with out another fire source.

I did find a solution just a few moments ago and wanted to let people here/playing know if they are struggling too.
That solution is to get a
fire rod
You dont have to have it drawn and as long as its simply your main weapon the heat from it plus the chest piece will be more than enough to keep ya warm

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I'd been playin breath of the wild a ton. I was struggling a little when it came to cold weather. I got the chest piece for cold resistance, but I didnt want to always have cold res food.
I recently got the
snow boots
which helps walking in snow but it doesnt add cold res (odd)
I had managed to get by a little with a torch, but you cant run and if it goes out while youre exploring the cold you'll have a hard time restarting it with out another fire source.

I did find a solution just a few moments ago and wanted to let people here/playing know if they are struggling too.
That solution is to get a
fire rod
You dont have to have it drawn and as long as its simply your main weapon the heat from it plus the chest piece will be more than enough to keep ya warm
I don't know how it is called in english, in french it's Elimith, this is the village you go to get the basic runes, there is a shop where you can buy cloth to have cold resistance.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know how it is called in english, in french it's Elimith, this is the village you go to get the basic runes, there is a shop where you can buy cloth to have cold resistance.
setano? that doesn't sell cold res clothing. only cold res stuff i found so far is the cloak you get in the beginning and the ruby head band from gerudo. with them 2 plus a fire spear or fire rod your pretty much cold RES proof

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
setano? that doesn't sell cold res clothing. only cold res stuff i found so far is the cloak you get in the beginning and the ruby head band from gerudo. with them 2 plus a fire spear or fire rod your pretty much cold RES proof
Didn't know he was talking about extreme cold, "normal cold" the doublet at hateno is enought, for high cold like in guerudo at night and snow mountains, you have to head toward Rito village indeed.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
your better off to
only buy the torso and pants for each RES outfit. than go to gerudo and get the RES headbands because they are way easier to upgrade all you need is gems which are easy to find..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around...