Country
Canada
yaynds.gif

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one that's wondering what ever happened to the slot 2 card that the G6 team said they were going to release to play gba games with the G6 Real?

Anyways to your question a good option would probably be the m3 lite which is expensive for just GBA gaming, and the EZ4 lite deluxe I believe. Both have great compatibility, have micro sd card slots and I believe you can find them both in black.

Both are older cards so it might be kinda hard to find them. Winsunx
Has the EZ4 the prices are in USD, you can write them and ask if they can give you a price in CAD or just use an online converter since that's probably what they'll do for you anyways. And Real Hot Stuff has the M3 Lite.

Baztuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the fast reply. I remember that G6 thing but I don't know anything about it anymore. The M3 Lite is looking good. I wish they could just come out with a gba only one. I know the pro doesn't have GBA, but I thought the one that does was called the Lite Perfect? Is that the one Real Hot Stuff has? The EZ4 Deluxe is something I haven't heard of for a long long time. Anyone have any suggestions?

Does Winsunx ship to Canada though?

I, too, miss the Crock Hunter
cry.gif

Baztuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which is not wat im looking for you mean? IF the EZ 4 works with r4 ill get it. All i want is gba and the browser. Thanks

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want that 3 in 1 from the M3 Team! With great support for the M3 Simply!

Btw, I think you should buy a M3 Lite Perfect. It has everything you need. The EZ4's GBA compatibly isn't perfect, the EZ3 is better for that.

jaymz52 said:
get an EZ Flash 3 in 1
... Have you even read the topic?

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I read your OP, I agree with the 3 in 1. The saves are tiny and stored on your Micro SD, and the games load so quickly into NOR it isn't worth spending more money for a couple second slower load times. I'm completely and absolutely satisfied with my 3 in 1 purchase, and would recommend it to anyone who wants GBA functionality with their R4, it works like a dream.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to take over your thread, but do you guys think it would be better for me to get a white M3 Lite since my EZFlash's NOR is messed up and I don't really feel like buying a replacement?

Baztuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The 3 in 1 supports multiple gba saves at a time? Are you sure cause Ive read many times that it deletes the last save when you do a different games.

Wheres the best place to buy it for a Canadian?

Baztuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did some research now I'm @#$%#%@ confused!

Is the EZ Flash 3 in 1 is that the one that has the V (5) on it?
Does it support micro SD cards?
Does it support multiple GBA saves?
And do things like transferring Pokemon to the pal park work?

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, forget everything you've been told.

You get an R4 and a Micro-SD card. You can play DS ROMS and Homebrew with this, no GBA stuff. At all. Ever.

If you get an EZV Expansion Pack then you can play GBA ROMS, Homebrew etc, and you can use it as a RAM expansion pack so you can run the DS Web Browser ROM on your R4.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the EZ Flash 3 in 1 is that the one that has the V (5) on it?
Does it support micro SD cards?

The EZFlash 3 in 1 Expansion Pack has 16mb of internal storage. You cannot access this from a PC.

Instead, the ROMs and your save files are stored on your slot-1 cart (in your case it would be the R4's MicroSD card) and transferred to the EZF3in1 via a homebrew utility that you would run from the R4.

QUOTE-I only really need it for Oprah web browser
You're thinking of the Opera web browser.

This is the Oprah web browser.

20060424091144_1_oprah_browser.gif

Baztuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Urza. How easy is what you said to do? So I store all the gba files and saves on the r4 micro SD card and i can boot it into the 3 in 1 which allows multiple saves?

Plus which one is it. EZ Flash 3 in 1 Expansion Pack with the V on it?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, but it is separate from the slot 1 card, the EZ-V. To prevent confusion, people usually refer to it as the EZ3in1, or something along the lines of that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: