Gaming skyward sword hd would be perfect with the joycons

would you want skyward sword hd for switch?

• yes

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • no

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • already have it

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The Switch has nothing but a port/remaster and re-releases on the eShop.
That is what the Switch is all about man!
Overpriced hardware and no real original games, just tech demos and re-releases.
If you want original stuff, you probably shouldn't get a Switch.
Overpriced? It's great you know how to price hardware. With your expertise in this field you should apply at Nintendo. Clearly, your resume is full of relevant experience acquired over years of working with Nvidia.

Tired of seeing the term "overpriced" misused because you think it should be as powerful as the PS4 or Xbox One. Tool.

Anyway, Skyward Sword would be interesting.. But I do agree with the general consensus. We have too many ports/remasters already.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Overpriced? It's great you know how to price hardware. With your expertise in this field you should apply at Nintendo. Clearly, your resume is full of relevant experience acquired over years of working with Nvidia.

Tired of seeing the term "overpriced" misused because you think it should be as powerful as the PS4 or Xbox One. Tool.

Anyway, Skyward Sword would be interesting.. But I do agree with the general consensus. We have too many ports/remasters already.
I think the switch should have a 230 $ option without the dock nor the joycon holder

Reactions: Kioku

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So a portable-only version?

Has to include a case then. :P I can see this happening when they do a revision. The USB C port on the bottom kinda gets in the way sometimes.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don't all Ninty consoles start out as around the 300$ range and Sony/Xbox like 400/500$?
I mean I'd agree as well we have too many ports, but to be fair all the Zelda ports to Wii-U was to test us basically to find the right art style and such for BoTW
I wouldn't mind a portable huge Zelda library, Pokken, or actual Wii-U versions of Mario and not those crappy 3DS ports.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
K

KingpinSlim

I consider it overpriced, because i wouldn't buy it for half the price considering the obvious QC-issues, but how can i argue with you when your entire point of argument is flawed.
You do not accept my opinion because i have not worked with Nvidia?
Okay, so you have?
You think i compare it to the PS4 or Xbox One... but then again, i actually didn't.

You call me a tool and yet a single thing you say is actually relevant to the argument i made?

Just ONE? and you call ME a tool?

Wow son. Get your shit together.
Take it, put it all in one place, make sure it is somewhere safe and then get it together.
Your outbursts are neither mature, nor interesting, nor well-informed.

I really do not need to do this, you know?
This is for YOUR fucking benefit!
I am off work now and i really got better things to do than to educate some sniveling little 25year old who rests his screen on an xbox 360 and has the interior-decorating skills of a drunk stripper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: