Gaming Skyward Sword HD on switch??

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would just use CPU-Z, its a much better and more accurate way to determine what your PC specs are if you arent sure of the parts inside it. Regardless, you should just get Dolphin and try out the game.

http://www.cpuid.com/

Or someone with knowledge could just tell you that this is a pretty decent quad core CPU that will do the job just fine. I had one of those 6 or 7 years ago and never had any problems using Dolphin back then... you know, when Dolphin still had lots of potential for optimization.

The rest is up to your GPU. You should be fine with it, but it might be worth it to upgrade that part of your PC, if you care about HD resolution.

Last edited by Axido,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or someone with knowledge could just tell you that this is a pretty decent quad core CPU that will do the job just fine. I had one of those 6 or 7 years ago and never had any problems using Dolphin back then... you know, when Dolphin still had lots of potential for optimization.

The rest is up to your GPU. You should be fine with it, but it might be worth it to upgrade that part of your PC, if you care about HD resolution.
I agree which is why I said he should just run Dolphin. Its not a question of whether it would run or not but whether it would be maxed out and since this thread is asking for the game to be in HD I imagine he wants it to look the best it can possibly be.

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I wasn't sure if I should upgrade my gpu cuz I was wondering if I'd be cpu limited or something with an older cpu and a new gpu. But I'll have to give this a try and see how she runs!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk