Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
As stated in the other thread, don't buy a sky3ds+, it's expensive and you have a chance of install arm9loaderhax, which is the perfect hack and gives you endless possibilities of piracy and homebrew.
Sky3ds+ should only be considered in situations that you're stuck on 11.0 and don't really have a chance of downgrading (which you have because you are on a hackable 4.5 firmware and can follow the guide to upgrade to 9.2 and thus carry on with the cfw and a9lh process) which makes the money a waste.
Alao, it's pretty unsafe to use a sky3ds without private headers and kind of tricky to inject them which makes using it online a risk.
And it's not convenient for even piracy overall.
My recommendation to you would be finishing updating to 9.2 and from there just setup emunand, menuhax , update emunand, and use luma3ds cfw, and stay there, if you don't want a9lh.
Anyways, it's your choice.
Just saying that getting cfw is faster and cheaper and certainly easier than paying 80/90$ for a stupid flashcard and waiting x weeks just to be banned when playing online.
But it's your choice.
Anyways, on topic:
http://www.sky3dsuk.com/

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As stated in the other thread, don't buy a sky3ds+, it's expensive and you have a chance of install arm9loaderhax, which is the perfect hack and gives you endless possibilities of piracy and homebrew.
Sky3ds+ should only be considered in situations that you're stuck on 11.0 and don't really have a chance of downgrading (which you have because you are on a hackable 4.5 firmware and can follow the guide to upgrade to 9.2 and thus carry on with the cfw and a9lh process) which makes the money a waste.
Alao, it's pretty unsafe to use a sky3ds without private headers and kind of tricky to inject them which makes using it online a risk.
And it's not convenient for even piracy overall.
My recommendation to you would be finishing updating to 9.2 and from there just setup emunand, menuhax , update emunand, and use luma3ds cfw, and stay there, if you don't want a9lh.
Anyways, it's your choice.
Just saying that getting cfw is faster and cheaper and certainly easier than paying 80/90$ for a stupid flashcard and waiting x weeks just to be banned when playing online.
But it's your choice.
Anyways, on topic:
http://www.sky3dsuk.com/
Everybody agrees that the CFW is cheaper and less limited but seriously...

Buying one is good way to have past, present and futur cartridge primary entry point. Considering how the price of those games goes up, it's not such a bad bargain.
Using a private header is just copy/past it in a text file. You can't make it simpler.
Download and copy a .3ds is faster than installing a cia if your internet connection is faster than the terrible write speed of the 3DS.
Even if you got a CFW, you can still use your SKY3DS+, so it doesn't become useless.
Using a flashcard doesn't leave any trace in your ticket.db.

That being said, if you can install a CFW without paying for anything it is obviously better and has more options.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I'd only get a Sky card for using exploitable games as entry points, unless you want to pay scapler prices for the current entry point titles.

Romguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I live in the UK. I couldn't find a local reseller but I did buy one from modchipsdirect. It was cheaper than most other retailers and since it's based in the US it delivered faster. It came after 12 days iirc, which isn't super quick, but it would still be better than ordering from one that shipped from China.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass