Hacking SKY3DS support the newest update - V9.5.0-22U/E/J !

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I depends on the card. Some slower cards can take 20+ seconds to change games from what I've read. A good class 10 card will switch in about 5 seconds. I have an 8gb card that I'll use whenever I get around to buying a Sky3ds. Whats the biggest rom? I think Pokemon Y is 512mb. That means ~14 games minimum on an 8gb card (assuming a certain amount of overhead + game saves). I generally play one game completely through before I start the next, so I probably won't even need 14 games at once.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
On the other news, R5, King3DS, QQ3DS also support newest update.
Everyone give them a hand for they wonderful work, even though they are just clone, they still give us the support just like the real one. :grog:

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I just bought my QQ3DS today. Waiting for them to fly over here. Hope it won't take too much longer than a week so i can enjoy with my N3DSXL when its released next Fri. :)

hydro91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I depends on the card. Some slower cards can take 20+ seconds to change games from what I've read. A good class 10 card will switch in about 5 seconds. I have an 8gb card that I'll use whenever I get around to buying a Sky3ds. Whats the biggest rom? I think Pokemon Y is 512mb. That means ~14 games minimum on an 8gb card (assuming a certain amount of overhead + game saves). I generally play one game completely through before I start the next, so I probably won't even need 14 games at once.

I just downloaded some and I have 3 roms with 4gb (resident evil revelations, bravely default, donkey kong country returns)
the other ones are between 512mb and 2gb

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the other news, R5, King3DS, QQ3DS also support newest update.
Everyone give them a hand for they wonderful work, even though they are just clone, they still give us the support just like the real one. :grog:
OMG for the 100th time there not clones there sky3ds cards with other stickers on them, R5, K3ds, QQ3ds all sky3ds and if you still think there clones check sky3ds website even they say there not clones just re-brand sky cards. Which begs the question why would you buy a Sky3ds when QQ3ds is 20 dollars cheaper and comes with a really good r4i card and microsd reader:blink::unsure:

R5 = Red button sky3ds
K3ds = Red button sky3ds
QQ3ds = Blue button sky3ds with r4i card and microSD reader

Reactions: MrJason005

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
OMG for the 100th time there not clones there sky3ds cards with other stickers on them, R5, K3ds, QQ3ds all sky3ds and if you still think there clones check sky3ds website even they say there not clones just re-brand sky cards. Which begs the question why would you buy a Sky3ds when QQ3ds is 20 dollars cheaper and comes with a really good r4i card and microsd reader:blink::unsure:

R5 = Red button sky3ds
K3ds = Red button sky3ds
QQ3ds = Blue button sky3ds with r4i card and microSD reader
I know that. I just be sarcastic. ^_^

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This freezing issue on the Sky3ds seems rather random. I wonder if it's tied to the same problem like Castlevania back on the old Ds Lites.
I used to own a Cyclods and this sections "4. Best MicroSD/HC To Use" might be a good read. If anyone here can run some test and post the "Random access time" on the Sandisk Extreme card. Then we might get a more confirm answer.

http://cyclods.wikidot.com/faq:cyclods-evolution-please-read-this-first-guide-for-newco

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1