Sky3DS setup guide

Hello all

:yaynds: As I have recently became a sky3ds reseller, I thought it would be gd to do a quick tutorial about it.

I have uploaded a video on youtube. Those of you from the UK who will be interested in getting a sky3ds can contact me on [email protected].

Hope you guys like the video and find it informative.

All the best!

Reactions: Margen67

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Because you really need a tutorial on literally doing 3 things...:gba:

EDIT: Also, i get that youre trying to sell your Sky cards but your comparison between GW and Sky is ridiculous! First off Sky is not the better card and thats a fact, given that you dont have to be on the latest firmware to get TUs and other stuff - thats the only argument Sky has over GW. Everything else, and I mean everything goes to GW including .cia installation, region free, firmware spoofing and so on...
Not trying to start anything here but I hate when someone misinforms others for their gain.

thebestdogs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't hurt to have a video. Do you know if the diskwriter utility need the sd adapter to be USB? Or will it recognize uSD/SD adapter directly into a computer's sd card slot?

EDIT: Also, i get that youre trying to sell your Sky cards but your comparison between GW and Sky is ridiculous! First off Sky is not the better card and thats a fact, given that you dont have to be on the latest firmware to get TUs and other stuff - thats the only argument Sky has over GW. Everything else, and I mean everything goes to GW including .cia installation, region free, firmware spoofing and so on...
Not trying to start anything here but I hate when someone misinforms others for their gain.

Most people might find GW not worth the extra trouble for features they do not need so Sky is actually better for them.

Reactions: Kumadoken

Kumadoken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Appreciate your opinions and I think which is a better card depends on your need really, which maybe I didn't stress enough on the video. I have another 3ds with an older firmware and I have also ordered a gateway, so I will give it a try so I can do a proper comparison video.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Doesn't hurt to have a video. Do you know if the diskwriter utility need the sd adapter to be USB? Or will it recognize uSD/SD adapter directly into a computer's sd card slot?

Most people might find GW not worth the extra trouble for features they do not need so Sky is actually better for them.

Well since most people on Sky pirate why dont just get something that offers everything a pirate needs. Not pointing fingers just stating out the obvious :ha:

Appreciate your opinions and I think which is a better card depends on your need really, which maybe I didn't stress enough on the video. I have another 3ds with an older firmware and I have also ordered a gateway, so I will give it a try so I can do a proper comparison video.

I have both Sky and GW so I know what im talking about, Im not just some blind fanoby... I mean you could make a comparison video but youll get to the same conclusion. The only things Sky has over GW are the simplicity and the fact that it works on all firmwares. Everything from there just goes downhill feature wise. By buying a GW you actually pay less and get more since the card is about $20 cheaper than sky and the .cia files are way smaller than 3DS roms which in terms means you dont need to buy a bigger SD card. Smaller SD card equals more money saved for a greater amount of games.

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country
Well since most people on Sky pirate why dont just get something that offers everything a pirate needs. Not pointing fingers just stating out the obvious :ha:

I have both Sky and GW so I know what im talking about, Im not just some blind fanoby... I mean you could make a comparison video but youll get to the same conclusion. The only things Sky has over GW are the simplicity and the fact that it works on all firmwares. Everything from there just goes downhill feature wise. By buying a GW you actually pay less and get more since the card is about $20 cheaper than sky and the .cia files are way smaller than 3DS roms which in terms means you dont need to buy a bigger SD card. Smaller SD card equals more money saved for a greater amount of games.

sd card is not a big deal. You can get a 32 gigs sd card class 10 with only 15$ in my country.
sky3ds is the card for me cause i use flashcard to test the game so i buy and add to my collection or just play it 1 time. i also buy lots of think on e shop and i give my 3ds for my friend and kids who do not know alot about 3ds. If you use GW, you just can use it for yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning