Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mundodisco.com.ar
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi everyone!
Is there a way to actually know if the Sky3DS card I own is a "real" blue-button or a "changed-button" card? Because my card bought in Spain (Nosolochips.es, a store in Madrid) is behaving exactly as you say (the first ten games I wrote work perfectly in any SD card, but newly added ones are being skipped automatically, no matter the microSD, rom dump, or anything).
Thank you very much!
Gabriel,
from Buenos Aires, Argentina

mctopee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem and also bought sky3ds from peachds. I think the card is a dupe red button with blue shell like Foxi4 has been saying.

As for the scrolling the solution for me was pretty simple I just followed method 1 issues here https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...limit-on-red-button-sky3ds-cartridges.375739/

To play the games that auto cycle past themself, press and hold the red button for about 5 seconds. press a twice to run the next game. (when you hold the red button, it won't load the next game till you release, and pressing A will run it for you when it loads instead of cycling past itself

That's all I had to do and it played and saved only tested 1 game after first 10 but all seems good.

RikuKawai

Femboy Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
I had the same problem and also bought sky3ds from peachds. I think the card is a dupe red button with blue shell like Foxi4 has been saying.

As for the scrolling the solution for me was pretty simple I just followed method 1 issues here https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...limit-on-red-button-sky3ds-cartridges.375739/

To play the games that auto cycle past themself, press and hold the red button for about 5 seconds. press a twice to run the next game. (when you hold the red button, it won't load the next game till you release, and pressing A will run it for you when it loads instead of cycling past itself

That's all I had to do and it played and saved only tested 1 game after first 10 but all seems good.

I haven't had to worry about it anymore because I just use my Sky3DS as a Cubic Ninja cart and run Pasta CFW now, homes menu icons are way better than a stupid button that can be accidentally pressed.

mundodisco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mundodisco.com.ar
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, I understand that there is at least a way to circumvent the "auto scrolling" of games other than the first ten written (by holding the Sky3DS button a few seconds), but we all then agree that blue-button Sky3DS cards SHOULD NOT behave like that (they should never do auto scroll), and so, if we bought a blue-button card and it does auto scroll, it is a FAKE one and we should get a refund/change. Do we agree on that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple