Flamehaze41

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am thinking of getting a sky3DS as a replacement for my lost supercard

Will I have any trouble with running eshop and other things after using? Can it do DS homebrew emulators and roms? And of course region free stuff? Remember I am asking this from the perspective of someone who updates and uses their 3DS on a daily basis (I mean I have 70+ games already)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I am thinking of getting a sky3DS as a replacement for my lost supercard

Will I have any trouble with running eshop and other things after using? Can it do DS homebrew emulators and roms? And of course region free stuff? Remember I am asking this from the perspective of someone who updates and uses their 3DS on a daily basis (I mean I have 70+ games already)
All the Sky3DS cart can do is be a replacement for a game cartridge. It can pretend to be any retail game. You can use homebrew on your 3DS but don't need the Sky for it (to allow for region-free). To play DS games you'll need a DS flashcart.

Edit: if your 3DS is 9.2 or lower you can use CFW and do more than Sky can do (and for free). If your 3DS is 10.3 or lower you can downgrade it to 9.2 (comes with small risk). If your 3DS is 10.4 or higher you can hardmod it and downgrade (tricky to do). If you don't want to perform a hardmod then Sky is the only way to play games on 10.4 or higher.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye yeah those are great too