Hacking sky3ds game switching problem

woody565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

Got a 3ds running 9.9.0-26e and have a sky3ds card.

The micro SD card is a 32gb sandisk (class 10)

I am having problems switching roms, the first couple of games will swap ok but on the 3rd the card starts flashing constantly and doesn't change game. I have tried deleting the 3rd game and adding a different one but it makes no difference.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

Thanks

Dan

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
I get that sometimes when I press the button too quickly after it switches to a new game. It makes it stick. But annoying when the time it takes to change is quite random on mine. Also I don't know if the region of the game has anything to do with it, if it's the wrong region I don't think it'll show up.

Whitmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I would try not to press the button too quickly. Also try resetting it by pressing the blue button while inserting the card, then taking out the card and putting it back in (wait for the blue light to stop flashing), and then insert the card again

woody565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the replies, i have tried re-initialising the card and also waiting before changing the roms but it still fails

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried moving the third game down to 'reserve' in diskwriter, then seeing if the fourth game (the 'new' third game) loads?
Also try a different sd card - the card might be the problem.

woody565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks all for the input, turns out the cards are not genuine! But I paid a "genuine" price for them so trying to get a refund.

I'm amazed as the packaging was really good quality and so was the cards! Only found out by emailing Sandisk the serial numbers.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks all for the input, turns out the cards are not genuine! But I paid a "genuine" price for them so trying to get a refund.

I'm amazed as the packaging was really good quality and so was the cards! Only found out by emailing Sandisk the serial numbers.

The card was damaged, just ask for a replacement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM