Hacking sky3ds 002-0123

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It can be a ban but can also not be one. Even on a Gateway, Monster Hunter give this error until you change the "Manufacturer" name in the Gateway patcher and then, it works fine (it's a known problem with this game).

Problem is I'm not sure you can change the manufacturer on a Sky3DS (but if someone now how to edit the header, he'll probably answer here).

First, try another online game to see if it's working? (If yes, it's not a ban).

If you are not banned, best thing would be to contact Sky3DS to ask them if they can fix that (you can said to them what I written upper, the thing about the "Manufacturer" problem that also happen on Gateway).

chaos4411

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It can be a ban but can also not be one. Even on a Gateway, Monster Hunter give this error until you change the "Manufacturer" name in the Gateway patcher and then, it works fine (it's a known problem with this game).

Problem is I'm not sure you can change the manufacturer on a Sky3DS (but if someone now how to edit the header, he'll probably answer here).

First, try another online game to see if it's working? (If yes, it's not a ban).

If you are not banned, best thing would be to contact Sky3DS to ask them if they can fix that (you can said to them what I written upper, the thing about the "Manufacturer" problem that also happen on Gateway).

My friend told me I can actually change the header but I will lose my save and all the progress. :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The ST version honestly looks like they at least tried lol