Hacking Site offline. I can't use Browserhax anymore.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
To try and actually HELP the OP, have you tried the mobile app that acts as a mini server? It is called 3ds X-Loader and I don't know if it still works, but may be your best bet to not have to rely on other sites

edit- You can probably also edit the filename to make it work with the go.gateway-3ds. Just change it to what the site is expecting (launcher.dat maybe?). Just trying to help explore options
It's the first time I heard about this X-Loader. Just installed it but haven't tried it yet.

If I understand correctly, if I use the "other" option in the payloads selection and named it as arm11.bin. I can use it to install a9lh on v2.1?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vinix

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry for the double post... The tutorial says that I have to be in "2.1.0". That's the minimum requirement, right? No problem if I'm in 9.2.0, right?
No, just follow 3ds.guide. By following it you'll downgrade to 2.1.0. It's not a "minimum requirement", it's actually a "maximum requirement" for the OTP.

D

Deleted User

Here's a quick tip,ctr transferring which downgrades you is fairly simple and risk free now,as for installing a9lh when you reach 2.1.0 it's effortlessly easy.Transfering your emunand though may prove to be a challenge since it takes alot of time and you have to backup your whole sd card on a final step so if you have alot of games already you may want to make some space on your computer.

Vinix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, people, it's done. Thank you for your help in keeping me updated.

I still have a few doubts:

With this new unlock, can I update the games directly? Before it was necessary to install Update by .cia because of emunand. The same for Plaza Mii?

A friend of mine said it's safe to enter the eShop, is this true? It was once said that it was not safe.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, people, it's done. Thank you for your help in keeping me updated.

I still have a few doubts:

With this new unlock, can I update the games directly? Before it was necessary to install Update by .cia because of emunand. The same for Plaza Mii?

A friend of mine said it's safe to enter the eShop, is this true? It was once said that it was not safe.
Yes you can use the eShop and yes you can update your games. If you use a cia update it might prevent you from updating with the eShop on future (this was the case in the past, not sure if it has changed now).

Vinix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, thank you for your help one more time. Now I'm helping a friend unlock 3DS from him since he also used rxTools.

I hope it's no problem for me to use the same topic I created to get some doubts. I'm following the same steps, but there's a error.

We are in step 4 of the "2.1.0-ctrtransfer" page. Backup is done normally, so it loads the percentage up to 100% once and then a second time, but the second time it reaches 99% and gives the following error:

Failed, image corrupt or modified!
AutoCTRNand tranfsfer: Failed!

This error did not happen to me, and I do not know what could have happened differently.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone, thank you for your help one more time. Now I'm helping a friend unlock 3DS from him since he also used rxTools.

I hope it's no problem for me to use the same topic I created to get some doubts. I'm following the same steps, but there's a error.

We are in step 4 of the "2.1.0-ctrtransfer" page. Backup is done normally, so it loads the percentage up to 100% once and then a second time, but the second time it reaches 99% and gives the following error:

Failed, image corrupt or modified!
AutoCTRNand tranfsfer: Failed!

This error did not happen to me, and I do not know what could have happened differently.
Tell him to use Teracopy when transferring the CTR transfer files to make sure they don't corrupt.

Vinix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tell him to use Teracopy when transferring the CTR transfer files to make sure they don't corrupt.

The same error happens. He noticed that the file size changes completely when he copies from one folder to another (Even if he uses teracopy).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: