Gaming Simple Question...about updating Wii u games.

Dante008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. "Newbie" here. I've done Wii modding in the past, but now moving up to the Wii u systems.

I just got my Wii u.

My question is should we first update our games like Mario Kart 8, Smash 4 to the latest patches/updates before blocking the Nintendo servers through using custom DNS servers?

And one other question....Should we connect an online Nintendo account also too? If we plan to play online.

Running 5.5.1

Thanks!!! I'll be on here more often

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. "Newbie" here. I've done Wii modding in the past, but now moving up to the Wii u systems.

I just got my Wii u.

My question is should we first update our games like Mario Kart 8, Smash 4 to the latest patches/updates before blocking the Nintendo servers through using custom DNS servers?

And one other question....Should we connect an online Nintendo account also too? If we plan to play online.

Running 5.5.1

Thanks!!! I'll be on here more often
Did you ever get an answer for this? I too would like to know if I'm able to play online while on CFW? I just bought Mario Kart 8 and wanna know if it's ok. What do they ban for? The CFW or the game itself?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can update them first if you would like or get them with Wii USB Helper or another method afterwards.

No reports of bans for just playing online I have seen. Cheating online will get you banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @SylverReZ great to see you here