Tutorial  Updated

Enable Online Functionality for NTR Cheats

EDIT: I removed the attachment in the best interest of the community. You can still find the "main.o" file somewhere on github.

Contrary to popular belief, the code that blocks wifi while using NTR cheats is NOT in the BootNTR payload, but rather, in your cheat.plg. This makes it extremely easy to patch!

Download "main.zip" from the attachments, and extract "main.o" to the "lib" folder in your NTR plugin source. Make sure you replace the existing file.
9f4a01c1115a4becfba5fac16973c4f3.png
Compile using "build.bat", and install the plugin.

That's it! You're now ready to go online while you use cheats! If I made some wrong assumptions in this post, please feel free to correct me.

Credit to whoever patched main.o (I think it was Nanquitas on Github, but I could be wrong).

PROOF:

Last edited by ZiggyDeer,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very eager to try this, but how do I build the plugin? I'm getting a "no such file in the directory" kind of message when running the .bat file.

ZiggyDeer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ziggydev.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I'm very eager to try this, but how do I build the plugin? I'm getting a "no such file in the directory" kind of message when running the .bat file.

Can you post your Build.py? There may be something wrong with it.

Also, post a picture of your folder containing all that stuff.

EDIT: If it's saying that you may not have a build.py. You can download the template containing it here

Last edited by ZiggyDeer,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I already knew how to disable ntr online protection for ages (MK7 LED tricks has it disabled). The online block exist for a reason, to prevent FTW hackers using the cheats, and so, I'm not removing it, sorry.
(I'm prepared for the drama)
...but didn't you say you'd be happy to see if someone can enable online access with 200cc? :huh:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you