T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Wow what a great game, I wrote it off for not being a traditional SH game but I tried the demo again and have now preordered it.
It's a dungeon crawler with loot, stats, lv up etc. all In SH universe.

Really excited for the full release it blew me away.
Suggest you check it out as it covers many genres.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I've just been playing the game with a guy from Germany mp me and him destroyed Pyramid head and cleared quite a few zones.
The game is really great in mp I play it most nights but really want to keep up the mp so if your interested add me psn is ThugETH.
The game uses a lobby system so you can't just jump into a game in progress. I'm usually on sometime after 7pm (gmt+0)
Also amazed how great the voip works we didn't have to make a party chat it all worked in game we could hear each other very clearly and my volume was only half way up.
If you have the game come and kill stuff with us!

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
I have that game its one of the worst I ever played , I did play 1,2,3,and 4 maybe its me but I liked the one on PS3 which has similer style and even better.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh god, I just cleared zone 1. I just cleared the whole floor and ended up selling almost everything besides the mace, gun and knife before acing the puzzle in the end.

I must say the lack of holding onto weapons suck. I already upgraded my bag, got coal and that arrowhead thingy to boost stats. I don't know how people play this by themselves. It's a tad frustrating lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp