SigHax Is Released!

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who somehow doesn't know what SigHax is, it is the new a9lh. It grates total control of a 3ds system. Also installing CFW on 11.4 can be done now through ether a hard mod or DSIware.

To update to SigHax: https://3ds.guide/updating-to-boot9strap
To install CFW: https://3ds.guide/

Last edited by ATofix,

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Here's the secret_sector.bin file!
secret_sector-png.87333

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Followed Plailect's arm9loaderhax update guide till Section II Step 4. I got a message saying something like boot9strap installed successfully and told me to press A to continue. I did, but the device did not reboot. It just powered down. If I press the power on button, the blue LED flashes for a second and it powers down again. Possible brick?

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey none of them are news threads so its free game!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Followed Plailect's arm9loaderhax update guide till Section II Step 4. I got a message saying something like boot9strap installed successfully and told me to press A to continue. I did, but the device did not reboot. It just powered down. If I press the power on button, the blue LED flashes for a second and it powers down again. Possible brick?
Yup. 6 people have bricked thus far i think.

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey none of them are news threads so its free game!

Yup. 6 people have bricked thus far i think.
I thought it was safe because it was officially released. Oh well, haven't used the 3DS in months. Won't miss it much.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Do you have boot.firm on the root of your SD card?

I thought it was safe because it was officially released. Oh well, haven't used the 3DS in months. Won't miss it much.
The bricks seem to be from Derriks installer.. 3ds.guide hasn't produced bricks (that I've seen).

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have boot.firm on the root of your SD card?

The bricks seem to be from Derriks installer.. 3ds.guide hasn't produced bricks (that I've seen).
I've seen at least four over on the Homebrew discord.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States

If sighax installed bad, you'd get a blue screen. Sounds like you forgot to put a firm payload on SD.

Johnal Khow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I successfully installed sighax on my N3DS but whenever I try the combination (START+SELECT+X) at boot to dump the bootroms as stated in the guide, it just boots to luma configuration.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I successfully installed sighax on my N3DS but whenever I try the combination (START+SELECT+X) at boot to dump the bootroms as stated in the guide, it just boots to luma configuration.

Check your boot9strap folder to see if the files were dumped, such as otp. It's supposed to take you to the config menu since part of the combo was holding start. There's no dialog or any message indicating that the button combo worked, only by checking the boot9strap folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: