Shows (or films or books) you can/would/should miss an entry in.

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a feeling I have done this before but I will go it again.

The other week I watched that Bloodline show that Netflix did. I accidentally missed episode 10 though and watched it a week or so later after I had finished the rest of the series (only a handful of episodes)

Turned out I missed very little of note, and indeed I reckon it probably improved things.

A few years prior I started the newer Battlestar Galactica but missed the opening TV film/miniseries
The miniseries reveals a few human looking robots/"Cylons" right at the end, going right into the TV series proper I had no idea what was going on at first and no idea about which ones were robots in disguise. This was not a bad thing

The Shield famously had an episode in a later series called "copilot" which was the pilot's story but from a different angle. I saw this one before I saw the pilot.

In films there are many people with their own thoughts on how to watch Star Wars.

Books have all sorts of things like this, especially if you go more in for the scifi/fantasy 30 book things. Also as a rule of thumb I never read prequels.

Thoughts, anecdotes and the experiences others have had are what traditionally follows in this sort of thread.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of the James bond movies. Moonraker, man with the golden gun, never say never again. Even the really cheesy entries are at least enjoyable, but those ones are just unwatchable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.