Homebrew Showcasing/Demos for Homebrew Apps

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this thread, I'd like it to be where people can all upload demos/videos of homebrew apps, to show everyone how it all works. Mods can shut down this thread if they find it disagreeing with forum rules, I just want a place to show people what some apps can do before people want to try them. Anyone can post their videos down below. If there are bugs in the apps, don't post about them in this thread, because the belong in the App's thread. Thanks, and happy brewing!

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For example, a sneak peak of Blargsnes for those who want to see.
If you want me to talk more in the videos, just tell me what you want me to showcase and I'll gladly do a video about it. Anyone can do this too, if they'd like.

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a pretty good amount for a beginner's channel. This is thread is perfect for spreading the wonders of 3DS Homebrew.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a pretty good amount for a beginner's channel. This is thread is perfect for spreading the wonders of 3DS Homebrew.
Actually, I'm not really a beginner. My old channel had around 1.1k subs then it got banned for gaming. (THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK IT SAYS FOR WHY IM BANNED) So my new channel only has 235 subs.

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have several, and my highest subbed channel has 120, but I don't want to use that. It's better for me to use a channel that specifies on 3DS homebrews and stuff. Also, I'm posting more Videos in the thread soon, so people who make them, go ahead and post em'. :yaynds:

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have several, and my highest subbed channel has 120, but I don't want to use that. It's better for me to use a channel that specifies on 3DS homebrews and stuff. Also, I'm posting more Videos in the thread soon, so people who make them, go ahead and post em'. :yaynds:
I just wanna hear ur thinking on this: why do people have multiple channels? I knoww a few people that do this, but idk why. I like to have all my video views, subs, records and stats in 1 place. Plus not switching accounts all the time. I just use playlists to distinguish video types (i.e Mario Kart Wii Hacks in 1 playlist, 3ds hacks in another, mario kart 8 ww races in another, etc etc etc...)

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, ones for specific reasons. Anyway, want to put up some videos? This thread is getting kinda bare. >.<

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have shitty ass 2g data here, im at my grampa and grammas house. You can go to my 3ds hwcking and codes playlists and post some of my videos that you like. Or i can wait til monday to do that

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also. tell DarkFlare69 or me which homebrew apps you want to see, or even tutorials. We'll post the videos here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s