Gaming Shovel Knight

democracy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question for the fans, I know an update and DLC was made available, I only really recently started to play this game after I had applied these updates but I recall playing this first level of this game when it had first been released and I remember the first level being very different? Does anyone know if the first level changed?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No it didn't, the dlc is literally a whole diffrent campaign using plague knight. Maybe your rembering king knights stage as the first stage so your getting confused but no nothing has changed in shovel knights campaign because of dlc

Reactions: democracy

democracy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it didn't, the dlc is literally a whole diffrent campaign using plague knight. Maybe your rembering king knights stage as the first stage so your getting confused but no nothing has changed in shovel knights campaign because of dlc
Thank you! So I'm not mad! So now that I'm playing plague night, will I get a chance to play King nights and that first level again?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I'm misunderstanding what your saying but nothing has changed besides plague knights full campaign being added in. Shovel Knights campaign hasn't changed, not even a little. And king Knights level is literally the second level, the first is the one with black knight at the end it's always been that way

Reactions: democracy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: