OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
If I find a new shipment of Wiis during the next couple of days and I have the opportunity to purchase several, I am considering buying more than one and selling the other (at cost of course) to someone here on the forums. Since eBay scammers are raping true Nintendo fans, I thought it might be nice to pick up some extras before the scammers get to them and then just sell them for the same price it cost me, plus shipping. Anyway, if others are interested in this, we could use this thread to indicate if any of us have extras and can arrange via email or PM an exchange.

P.S. - I don't think this breaks any forum rules, and if it does, it's in the spirit of being helpful, not making a buck.

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow.. I mean that's very kind of you... but then again considering the type of people i met while waiting 27 hours in the cold for my wii it doesnt surprise too much. Nintendo fans rock.. there i said it.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That'd be cool for the people with money...I can't pay more than $250 for a Wii console. Oh and it says your in the group: Banned!...

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the banned is just a trick. ;-) Anyway, I've got some extra money so I'll go ahead and buy a couple extras if they will let me and we'll figure out some way to get it to anyone who wants.

fischju_original

I used to be a jerk before i got banned
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.dpgdownloads.com
XP
Country
United States
the people that wait 27 hours in the cold are idiots. Ever hear of a store thats open 24/7? 11 hours for a Wii in a heated building > 27 outside and the possibilty of getting robbed

But im sure this will help alot of fans here, but make sure you dont buy the ones that dying children were going to get

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
CB will sell it only to trusted forum members, I´m sure
tongue.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Well I'm sure you mean well Cruddy but the forum rules will disagree with you:

QUOTE said:
Selling and Trading

We do not condone, and WILL NOT condone members selling any items; services; or ANYTHING, or posting "wanted" messages at GBAtemp. If you want to sell something go to eBay or likewise websites, if you want to trade something use Google and find a trading site. Any topic about this subject will be closed.

Selling anything on gbatemp, while being a personal sale between you and someone else, still puts some degree of liability on us. Sorry but we don't want to get involved in selling or trading.

It's the thought that counts though
grog.gif

If someone were to email you about this, then I doubt we wouldn't be able to stop them
wink.gif
*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended