Should their be a Nintendo NX forum @GBAtemp ?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Making a new forum would only encourage people to make endless identical threads. With the information we currently have the number of threads the Nintendo NX deserves is precisely one - the speculation thread.

Reactions: chartube12

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GBAtemp should also make a forum for the Nintendo 4DS and the Xbox Two.
Right, how about the PS6, the PS7, the Nintendo 128? The list can go on forever. After reading all of the comments thus far, I agree that if the Temp decides to make a new forum discussion page on the NX, people will think it should be deemed acceptable to make one for other systems that are currently still up in the air as we speak. Ultimately, we would have a whole bunch of speculation pages.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only information we have so far is Nintendo is working on a console (which may be the NX, or could be a separate project). The only things a forum about it would serve is speculation, rumors, and leaks. We don't even know the name of the console, NX could just be its project name. Maybe I'm too jaded, but I'll wait until it's out before I consider looking into it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
How about now ?
Nintendo has confirmed the NX is coming.
In the mean time the entirety of threads there will be baseless speculation, something that proves time and time again to be a problem for us. We have little more to go on right now than a working name; let's let some more concrete information come out then we'll reconsider.
Still 100% relevant. There's still a whole whopping buttfuck 0 known about the NX.

Until the NX gets an actual release date, some information, maybe a name, we won't have a section where 100% of the topics could be covered in the single NX speculation thread we have now.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
A forum for the NX deserves to be made the instant we have good information on it, if that doesn't come until e3 2016 then the forum should be made about a week before then.

If information doesn't come out by a given date (e3), then action sound be taken one week before said date?.. How does that work???

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If information doesn't come out by a given date (e3), then action sound be taken one week before said date?.. How does that work???
I think what he was attempting to say was that the deadline for information to come out before just starting a forum without any information is a week before E3. The assumption being that information will come out at E3 (or maybe one of Nintendo's Pre-Pre-E3 directs) and to have a forum ready for when information does drop.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are we ready for a NX forum now ?
Nintendo has acknowledged it.
They said Zelda will be a WiiU + NX simultaneous release.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
heh.
Release date: March 2017
Name: NX (that might be the actual name).
rise-trailer-nintendo-dx.png

Information: will have a Zelda game. (OK, maybe ur right).

Will have RISE ?

Last edited by osirisjem,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk