Should I sell my 3DS XL for a PS3?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
BUT WHA ABOUT TETR.... *cough* well i sold my XL for a CFW PS3 and so far i'm having fun with it :)
If there isn't any game coming out for 3DS that ur interested in then go for it, but get a CFW PS3.

I would but CFW along with the free gaemz doesn't let you play online and might get you the PSN ban hammer, I don't mind buying the games myself.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Still, most of the games I'm gonna buy are all on PSN Store, not to mention I would need a second external hard disk for PS3 games which go over to 50GB

*cough*PSNgamescanbefoundoninternettoo*cough*

And if you really need more space then get a 1TB HDD, so far i'm using a 120GB HDD and its a bit low, 320 would be enough for me.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
*cough*PSNgamescanbefoundoninternettoo*cough*

And if you really need more space then get a 1TB HDD, so far i'm using a 120GB HDD and its a bit low, 320 would be enough for me.

Besides I'm just gonna sell my 3DS and then I'll buy a brand new PS3, CFW ruins the warranty so, and the PS3 CAN come with hardware defects knowing Sony so...

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
If you're buying games from PSN your best bet would be to stick with the US PSN because if you've seen those 99 cent deals I bet you'd snatch them all.. like who wouldn't (me I'm still not into the digital format era very much)?

Besides I'm just gonna sell my 3DS and then I'll buy a brand new PS3, CFW ruins the warranty so, and the PS3 CAN come with hardware defects knowing Sony so...

Eh, never had a hardware problem with PS3s (PS2 was kind of shit with its laser) so if you were to install CFW on it it wouldn't damage anything as long as you'd know what you're doing.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They had during the GB, GBA and DS times, right now I see they are trying their best, but they are slowly dying.

Riight Sony is dominating in certain areas Nintendo has the edge over them everywhere in handheld wars especially here in the US dying don't make me laugh

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I own a Vita as well & there's virtually no difference in its library or the PS3/4
Ohoho ahaha ihihi oh. :)

On a serious note, the PS3 has loads of great games and the 3DS has... some. The PS3 is also more expensive and will soon drop to budget price while the 3DS will keep on going strong for a few more years. There's also the problem of new releases which will be few and far between on the PS3 in comparison to the 3DS. Depending on how much the OP has missed during this generation due to not having a PS3 he could go either way, both consoles will have their benefits. Compare the lists of games, that's the best way to determine what's better for you.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Riight Sony is dominating in certain areas Nintendo has the edge over them everywhere in handheld war especially here in the US dying don't make me laugh

Oh please, the Wii U is a complete failure library wise, they made a console more powerful than the PS3 and Xbox 360 yet they use it to milk their own franchises which they have been over the years, the 3DS is a good console but its more as an upgraded DS, library wise is good but most of the games are short games you can finish in 2 hours, and all of them have terrible pricing at eShop, 44€ for Ocarina of time 3D? Oh I don't know, that was a near launch title game.

Face it, Nintendo is indeed slowly dying, they're trying their best just to escape that inevitable destiny

The GCN | GBA and Wii | DS times were the shit, but now? HA.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
You won't see me playing COD or AC3(implying AC3 is 5 Euro), the games that i playd are mostly JRPGs or other nieche japanese games which price doesn't go down.

£5 doesn't equate 5€, it's more like 6.30€.

Hitman Absolution, Max Payne 3 and GTA IV all cost under £5 on Amazon.. GTA IV is only £2.79 (though now free shipping is on orders over £10 unfortunately).

I have Max Payne 3 which I played a bit on my 360 and it is awesome and definitely want to play it again, but I need to get a cable for the controller the third party charged batteries no longer work properly (cable is always connected so it's better).

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
£5 doesn't equate 5€, it's more like 6.30€.

Hitman Absolution, Max Payne 3 and GTA IV all cost under £5 on Amazon.. GTA IV is only £2.79 (though now free shipping is on orders over £10 unfortunately).

I have Max Payne 3 which I played a bit on my 360 and it is awesome and definitely want to play it again, but I need to get a cable for the controller the third party charged batteries no longer work properly (cable is always connected so it's better).

Cool but i don't care about any of those(and if i would then i would get it on PC)

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night