funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a n3ds from target for 175 USD + tax brand new since the downgrade method came out. It took me a hella of alot of tries to get sysupdate to work but eventually I managed to downgrade over to 9.2. So right now I am at 9.2 with 9.2 emunand RXtools(may switch to reinand for emunand 10.4) I have ocarina of time 3ds installed and I am at the sand temple(beat this game a ton of times honestly it's an amazing game) Should I keep my new 3ds xl? I have an o3ds with 60 cia games and I just dont see whats so special about the n3ds(I have an ips screen)

Geebee13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only have regular n3ds:
- I like that's it bigger screen then old 3ds but still slim
- faceplates
- stable 3D
- faster processor for getting into smash
- xenonblades chronicles exclusive and with the recent hyrule Warriors legends demo is showing better frame rates. Which could translate for better gameplay in any new Wii U ports. (Maybe Mario make on 3ds one day, hell splatton.
- more ram and cpu for future homebrew stuff.
- c stick for games like monster 4 u and monster hunter X, thank you translations!!
- cfw enabled and I can get 10.x compatibility.

Last edited by Geebee13,

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people with o3ds had a very bad experience w/ hyrule warriors demo because of slow performance issues. sell o3ds

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people with o3ds had a very bad experience w/ hyrule warriors demo because of slow performance issues. sell o3ds

I dont even like that game tho lol. I have the n3dsxl, funny thing is I payed 120+tax from gamestop july of last year for my o3ds then all of a sudden downgrade came out and I had to get a n3ds lol.I just know that the n3ds will be like the DSi

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah the n3DS probably will be like the DSi in terms of nintendo(or third parties) not making anything that really specifically takes advantage of the extra hardware because they would prefer to target everyone who owns a 3DS rather than just n3DS users, but seeing as your on 9.2 you can always put your faith in the homebrew side of things, emulators get a reasonable boost on the n3DS over o3DS.

i guess really it boils down to personal preference.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is actually playable on the O3DS, if you don't mind the constant FPS drops.
Anyway, even on the N3DS it still pales in comparison to the Wii U game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: