Hardware Should i grab this..

F4LK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Not sure if this belongs here but whatevs.

Someone in my neighbourhood wants to sell his Nintendo Switch for 300 bucks here.
With screen protector, case and 2 games (Legend of Korok: Korok of Korok and MK8D)

There aren't any interesting games for me that are coming out anytime soon, and i already played both games a thousand times, should i just wait till next year and grab one when more games are out and stick with my wii u or just grab this :unsure:

Last edited by F4LK,
Reactions: Garblant

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well 300 is retail and your getting mariokart for free which is $60. id take it as long as the switch is not all messed up. why wait to get it when you know there will be more. and you will already have it for when they come out. the price aint dropping any time soon. keep your wii u and have both.

check the wifi strength, wheck the joy cons for disconnects and check for bending. and check the dock for defects also. look in settings at the error log also to see if it has issues.

Last edited by Captain_N,

F4LK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, both Zelda and Merio Kart for Free :P

Yeah i do wanna pic this up but at the same time, if it's just laying around here collecting dust because there's no game that interests me, ain't that great too.

And i already took a look at it, seems to be at a good condition, no bends, screen protector and the carrying case

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Dude, it's MSRP, and you're getting a screen protector w/ two free games to boot! Trust me, Mario Kart 8 with a friend using split joycons is a dream. Go for it! It's a steal! The Switch couldn't have been more than 2 months old, either. As long as it works fine and is in good condition, I'd say go for it!

F4LK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Dude, it's MSRP, and you're getting a screen protector w/ two free games to boot! Trust me, Mario Kart 8 with a friend using split joycons is a dream. Go for it! It's a steal! The Switch couldn't have been more than 2 months old, either. As long as it works fine and is in good condition, I'd say go for it!
So MK8 can be played with one single joy con?
Could beat my wife with red shells then without having to waste 80 more bucks for another controller :V

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
So MK8 can be played with one single joy con?
Could beat my wife with red shells then without having to waste 80 more bucks for another controller :V
Yeah, like in the trailers. You use one joycon and give the other to a friend to play local co-op. A friend and I do this often with each other, it works quite well. The joycons are cramped, but it's great to play with a friend for a while on-the-go.

F4LK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I forgot about that, that's neat.

Was considering getting a PS4 but most games i like are coming out of PC too so... i guess i'll pick this up instead.

And yes, i saw it running MK8, the console works just fine.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I forgot about that, that's neat.

Was considering getting a PS4 but most games i like are coming out of PC too so... i guess i'll pick this up instead.

And yes, i saw it running MK8, the console works just fine.
Oh, quick note. You should probably carry the joycons straps with you if you plan on doing split-joycon multiplayer. They raise up the SL and SR buttons so the controller is not quite as cramped, and this is a huge boon! Most Switch carrying cases come with room for the straps, so you should be fine if you get a case.

Reactions: F4LK

F4LK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh, quick note. You should probably carry the joycons straps with you if you plan on doing split-joycon multiplayer. They raise up the SL and SR buttons so the controller is not quite as cramped, and this is a huge boon! Most Switch carrying cases come with room for the straps, so you should be fine if you get a case.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs